♡Thirteen♡

Warning

Graphic violence , Blood, and Character death

( ♡♡♡ Three hearts will be added as a warning at the start and end of violent parts)

Gon was raised like any other child. He had to normal parents...to an extent. He was always a social butterfly, kids just didn't seem to enjoy his company; he was never the first choice.

So when he first came across the albino boy for the first time in middle school, he was overcome with an emotion he hadn't felt before. He learned that he had to do whatever it took to make sure that Killua would he his and only his.

♡♡♡

So when he stood over the charcoal-like body, smelling of burnt hair and skin, eyes completely bloodshot and teeth bloodied...he felt nothing. Obviously feeling the sense of accomplishment, but not feeling any sympathy for the corpse before him, only seeing an obstacle that is no longer a problem.

He returned the bucket to its rightful place and carefully placed the light switch panel back in place using his sleeve to cover his hand as he held the panel in place, screwing it closed before hiding the screwdriver.

♡♡♡

He smirked to himself, minorly surprised that no one else walked in on the little event. He could hear the booming music from the locker room he stood in, deeming it time to return to the dance. He turned on his heel and walked out of the restroom, seeing as the coast was clear, he walked down the hall to the gymnasium.

He pulled out a travel sized body spray, spraying all over his body knowing he probably smelled like smoke or just something burnt before opening the door to the gymnasium. If he was honest, he wanted to leave since he wasn't fond of these environments and he did what he needed to do, so maybe-

"Gon!"

He was frozen in place, looking bambi-eyed at the familier voice that got his attention. His breath hitched when Killua stopped in front of him, "I didn't know you were coming." He spoke with a bright smile.

Gon nervously began fiddling with his fingers out of habit, "Oh, uh yeah, I-I just thought it would be nice to get out..experience new things, you know?" He lied.

Killua hummed, "Yeah, I rarely come to these things but this one seemed cool so I thought why not and my parents told me to come.."

Gon's eyes sparkled a little, his heart was skipping beats just from the small continuing conversation, "Y-you cut your hair." He stated. "O-oh, yeah. I did, I thought it would be good for a change; I couldn't decide between letting it grow out or cutting it  so I just went with something in between. That's why it's at shoulderlength now." He ran his hand through his freshly cut hair that was held back in some places by a few black pins.

Holy shit...

"And the pins were just an accessory that my little sister suggested, she said it made me look 'sophisticated' or whatever. Something about pulling the outfit together."

He has a sister? I thought all the children in his family where men...? Guess not

"Well, I think you look good." Gon responded almost immediately.