♡Twenty-Seven♡

Warning

Graphic violence , Blood, and Character death

( ♡♡♡ Three hearts will be added as a warning at the start and end of violent parts)

Gon sat at home this Saturday, it was late afternoon when the sun was just past the center of the sky. He was moving with a purpose around his room, looking through his closet hastily, picking out an oversized blue and pale green striped sweater, tossing it onto the bed with the denim dark blue shorts, and white socks. 

He ran over to his bathroom, quickly doing his skincare before applying a facial mask, then running back over to his room. He muttered under his breath inaudible words as he continued scurrying around his room, trying to get everything together before running back to the bathroom to remove the dried up mask and finish his skincare regimen.

He walked back to the room, looking down at the outfit laid before him..

Does this look good...

Gon held up the sweater, thoughts bouncing around in his head. I mean, how often do you go on a first date with the guy you've been in love with for years?

The boy looked wide-eyed at the blushing teen next to him, "W-what?" He asked, trying to process what the other said.

Killua licked his lips, "I-I like you...a lot."

Gon gasped lightly, almost inaudible; he couldn't believe the person he's liked- no, loved for so many years, the person he's killed for, actually just confessed to him that he likes him. "Really? Y-you...like me?"

Killua continued to blush into much deeper shades of red, "Yes, of course!" He bursted out, "I-I mean..." He immediately regretted his outburst, realizing Gon hadn't responded to his confession. "T-this was dumb, I'm sorry, I-I was getting ahead of myself, I'm-" Killua stood up from his place, embarrassed.

Gon immediately stood up as well, gently taking hold of the boy's arm, "No, don't..don't be sorry. I was just...shocked, that's all," Gon explained, still trying to process everything. "I just..I'm not used to anyone liking me that way..or even at all sometimes, sorry."

Killua's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What do you mean? You're smart, athletic, and super cute," It was now Gon's turn to blush into different shades of pink, he was completely overwhelmed. "You're quiet, yeah, but I don't see a problem with that. That just means you like to keep to yourself and there's nothing wrong with that, and if people see you as weird for being that way then they're the ones that weird and close-minded."

Gon couldn't believe it, if anything he thought of this as another dream where Killua would return his feelings, but it wasn't, it was reality. Killua really did like him back and Gon felt life and meaning return to his heart...

Gon stood dressed in his bathroom, wearing the pale blue and green striped sweater and denim shorts that fit snugly against his thighs, leaning over the bathroom sink to trace a light line of brown eyeliner on his upper lids.

He was ecstatic yet terrified after Killua asked him out; happy because Killua, the love of his life, asked him out and terrified because...well, Retz was still on his back about the albino.

But Gon figured that Retz would be watching him more at school than out publicly, so he felt no need to worry.

Meanwhile, Killua was busy getting dressed at his own home, hearing the doorbell ring along with a faint knock, "Don't worry, Gotoh, I'll get it." He called out to his butler as he jogged down the large set of stairs, past the foyer and to the entrance. "Ryuuji, what's up?" Killua smiled brightly, gesturing his friend to come inside.