♡Eleven♡

The week of the dance came fast and the countdown began. Students were excited for the events to come, some more than others.

Gon had his outfit all ready and perfect...his plan to eradicate unnecessary people was also perfected. The dance would take place in the gymnasium, he studied every corner and thought of every possible scenario; his plan was just as perfected.

Gon was proud of himself since he started to become more careful with his plans; he knew he was reckless when it came to Haku and a little with Kanna, and he's glad that there hasn't been anything that's led to him so far. Now he's more cautious and smart with his moves, and he's been able to talk to Killua, something he's been scared of doing for so long, but has now had a few conversations with the albino boy here and there...but he needed to work faster.

The black-green haired teen knew that one of the things he had going for him were his smarts. Killua had commented a few times on how smart the younger was, so his honors meetings could help a bit more when it came to getting closer with Killua. That's how Gon ended up in the library, studying away as he usually did, although he was successfully excelled in all courses, particularly his biology and chemistry electives.

Learning and observing was just a few things Gon excelled at, he was known to be a fast learner. He kept to himself, didn't have many friends, just a few people he's talked to once or twice. He didn't care, he only had one goal in his life.

Gon closed his books, sighing to himself, the bell had rung indicating lunch period was starting. He packed his bags and began his route to the courtyard, he chose to eat there today, hoping to see his inspiration for a new drawing.

He walked amongst the crowded hallways, the look of distaste written all over his face. He hated crowded areas. 'Too many people,' he thought to himself. He tried moving quickly, but was shoved off to the side, being pushed into a locker.

"Watch it, faggot." Gon heard the student that shoved him say. He looked like a 3rd year student, much taller and a bit more built than he was. The boy was no stranger to treatment like this, he's had many experiences since middle school.

"Fuck off." Gon muttered when he saw the student walk away, but was apparently still audible. The student looked back at the smaller boy, "The fuck did you just say?"

Some students slowed down as they walked by, but none said anything. Some began to take their phones out and were recording or taking photos, who knows? Gon stood there, glaring at the older student, he knew he could easily take him on, but he knew he'd end up getting carried away.

Gon's mind sometimes went places on its own, not realizing how far it's gone...which would then effect his actions.

He knew he couldn't do much, he didn't want to attain a bad image that could possibly lead back to a certain someone, it would push back his plans so much. "What, are you fucking deaf? I asked for what you said?" The student snapped as he took more steps towards Gon.

Gon looked wide-eyed for a moment, but then fixed his uniform tie he decided to wear that day, "Either you're extremely hard of hearing, or your so called brain has some sort of deficiency to where is can't comprehend nor process two simple words." A few gasps and giggles were heard before Gon was grabbed by the collar and shoved hard back against the locker.

"You think you're being funny?"

Gon let out a small chuckle, "I'm honestly surprised that you've made it this far, either our education system has failed you greatly or you're doing some other things on the side to help you move along from grade to grade, which could explain why your small-minded brain reverts to homophobic terms." The student gritted his teeth at Gon's words before pulling Gon forward, then throwing him a lot harsher against the lockers.