♡ Three ♡

Warning

Graphic violence , Blood, and Character death

( ♡♡♡ Three hearts will be added as a warning at the start and end of violent parts)

Gon felt nothing.

Nothing at the lifeless body that laid before him.

He felt his eye twitch...just like the body was doing every so often.

He hadn't done anything like this before; thought of it, yes, but has never committed the act..

Until now...

minutes earlier

The two laughed giddily as they walked along the sidewalk. They talked of mutual teachers they had, making fun of appearances or the way they sounded. One was actually enjoying the small talk while the other had more malicious thoughts in mind.

The laughing began to die down before another conversation starter began, "So...I heard you have a thing for upperclassmen, Killua Zoldyck."

Haku blushed red, "Oh my, how did you hear about that?!" Hiding his face face in his hands out of embarrassment.

"I mean, I don't partake in rumors or gossip, but I tend to overhear somethings from time to time; so it's true?"

"Ah, yes, I have the biggest crush on him!" He squeaked.

bitch

Gon faked a smile, trying not to grit his teeth, "That's so cute! So, are you planning to ask him out?"

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know I exist." He pouted "But I do plan on talking to him tomorrow and hopefully ask him to meet somewhere!" He spoke excitedly.

"Hmm..." Gon hummed in understanding. "Well, good luck to you, you're incredibly handsome, I doubt he'd say no to you."

Haku blushed once again, and showed a bright smile, "Awe thank you, I hope so too!"

How Gon looked externally didn't represent how he was internally; outside he was pleasant and friendly, while on the inside he was thinking of any and every way he could get this bitch out of his sight and never near his Killua ever.

Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in his head.

"Oh," Gon stopped in his tracks causing Haku to stop as well and look at him questionably, "I hadn't realized we've been walking so much that we ended up..."

That's when Haku noticed their surroundings; dusty old buildings, barely painted walls, with vandalism painted over them, and a few sketchy people lurking around the streets...what caught both their attention was a group of sketchy people ahead of them.

Haku became scared, latching onto Gon, said boy, while hiding it well, felt disgusted to have him so close. "Gon, we should go." The slightly smaller male said

"Yes, I apologize for leading us to this bad part of town so late." He said in a (fake) worrisome tone. "We could,um..." He looked and saw an alley ahead, smirking internally. "Here, we could make a shortcut through the alley ahead. I know the rode on the other side of it." Haku nodding, agreeing so he could just be out of this place.