♡Bonus Chapter♡

Warning

Graphic violence , Blood, and Character death

( ♡♡♡ Three hearts will be added as a warning at the start and end of violent parts)

Seven years later 

The sound of a pen clicking and fingers thumping across a grey steel desk were the only things to be heard in the large room. The distant honking of cars in afternoon traffic could be heard faintly, seeing as how high up the office was, the birds flying just past the window. The sun was shining beautifully this summer day, the air was a bit cooler than usual, making it a perfect day to be out and about.

Two men sat in a brief moment of silence in the very office, one sitting across from the large desk and the other standing behind the desk, reading over some paper documents. The office was large, considering it was made for a CEO, very modern and advanced, very clean cut. The man sitting was a bit older, around mid 40s, as he sat jittering nervously in his chair, waiting for a response.

"Mr. Zo-"

The man put his finger up, silencing the other as he flipped through the pages once more before sitting down, brushing through his soft long silvery white hair. "Mr. Toshiro, you realize this proposal is asking for double what Zoldyck enterprises is already giving to you?"

"Yes, Mr. Zoldyck, but-"

"And what do you have to offer us? I don't see anything else on here but a request. We aren't a charity." The silver explained. "N-no of course not, but in regards of what we can offer you, it's more...peculiar than what most companies would offer."

"Ah I see," The albino nodded in understanding. "Well this isn't necessarily the proper environment to discuss such trades. Even so, what companies must exchange on the outside differs to what's exchanged on the inside. In other words, unless your company offers us something that can be discussed now, then there is nothing left to discuss."

"Oh, well-" A faint knock interrupted the older man, both turning towards the door. "Come in." The silver's voice called out. Entering, another man around the same age as the young CEO, the silverette smirked. "Mr. Zoldyck-"

"Killua."

The other man sighed lightly, "Killua, I have the financial reports you requested." The albino gestured for him to come over. "Have they been looked over?"

"Yes, sir," The shorter male responded shyly, tucking some stray strands of hair behind his ear. "They've all been reviewed, they just your signature to be finalized, sir."

"Oh, I do apologize, Mr. Toshiro," Killua smiled. "Meet my secretary, Gon Freecss."

The younger male, Gon, bowed respectfully, "It is nice to meet you, Mr. Toshiro."

"Yes, I believe I met him briefly before the meeting," Mr. Toshiro smiled. The first thing he noticed was the secretary's deep green, almost black hair. He wore all black and green; a sheer black, long sleeved shirt with a dark green undershirt, fitted black dress pants. He had a thin line of brown eyeliner accenting his bambi like eyes perfectly, the cherry on top was the tinted chapstick he wore that made his lips more prominent and pretty.

Mr. Toshiro subtly licked his lips, so busy with admiring the young secretary, he snapped out of the trace and was met with a pair of sharp blue eyes staring at him. He moved in his seat, slightly uncomfortable with the silver's eyes boring into him, eyes that seemed to be studying and..threatening? Or was it possessive? He didn't know, but he couldn't understand why he felt..frightened.