♡Ten ♡

Gon decided to go to a dress shop near the school; it had formal girl's dresses but also some nice dress shirts and other formal looking outfits for both male and female. Gon wasn't that much of a fan of men's formal wear, yet he was also a bit self-conscious of how he dresses outside of school.

He liked oversized sweaters, liked pastel and vibrant colors, but also darker colors as well, wasn't a fan of form fitting things, he always felt like he couldn't breathe in those types of clothes.

Luckily the shop wasn't that busy, so he gradually made his way to the formal wear for girls. He smiled a little while looking at a few blouses, the thought of Killua liking any staying on his mind.

"So, Killua you going to the dance?" The boy's friend asked.

"Yeah," Killua spoke nonchalantly. "I'll probably end up going."

"You taking anyone?"

"No, haven't thought about."

"Dude, you have to take someone; you really want to go alone?"

Killua furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't mind going alone, it's not like there's a rule saying you have to."

"Whatever, dude."

Gon had overheard the conversation just a few days before, giving him confirmation that Killua was going to the dance, so he had to make sure he looked his best. Although, he was a bit worried on his appearance, but Killua had seen him in girls' gym shorts before and didn't say anything, so he just hoped for the best.

He had found a few loose fitting, short sleeved blouses that he liked and went to the dressing rooms to try them on. He tried on the first one; he liked the fit but not the color. Forming a pout with his lips, taking it off to try the second one.

The second blouse he absolutely loved; it was a green floral blouse, the fit was just as he liked, loose with long sleeves. He decided that this was the blouse for him.

He headed over to the cashier to pay when he saw a group of girls he recognized from school walk in. He paid in a rush, not wanting to be seen and gathered his belongings. He was about to leave, but then he overheard their conversation.

"So, you're really thinking about confessing to him at the dance?" One short haired female asked as they all began shuffling through the dresses.

"I mean, yeah, it's like the best time to, plus I'll be looking irresistible so he wouldn't be able to say no." The group giggled.

Curiosity got the best of Gon as he walked a bit closer to hear, hiding behind some of the bigger dresses.

"Well, you should try this one on. I bet he'll like it." He noticed the girl hold up a black, short, skin tight dress up to the girl who they all had their attention on.

"Oh, you're right. I'll go now." He saw the taller, pink-haired girl run off to the changing rooms. He watched the other girls chatter and skim through the other dresses.

I wonder if they're talking about-

His thoughts were interrupted when the main girl came out of the dressing room wearing the black dress; it fit around her curves smoothly, showing off her slender legs, needless to say she looked good in it, and Gon couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows.

She's pretty, I'll give her that, but who the hell is she??

"Yuki, you look so good!"

"It fits perfectly!"

They all praised her at once as she looked at herself in the mirror, Gon eyeing them closely.

"Killua, won't be able to reject you. When he sees you he will say 'Yuki Fumiko, will you be my new love!"

Gon's eyes widened at the words, grinding his teeth as he watched them through the clothes. They continued to praise her and boost her confidence, not noticing Gon's intense glare as he stared at them.

Can't catch a fucking break, can I?

Gon pressed a hand against his forehead in frustration, muttering words inaudibly to anyone in the store. He felt his heart quicken as his thoughts raced, 'Can't let her confess, can't. What if she does? What if he says yes? What if I can't talk to him in time? The dance is a few days away. Not enough time, not enough time to plan something, only a few days. Few days. Can't have her confess, can't have him see her...'

He's mine, MINE!

Gon took one last look at the group, cursing under his breath as he walked out of the store. Just as luck would be it, he felt a small droplet of water hit his forehead; it began to rain. Luckily, he had brought his umbrella in case this would happen. He tied his shopping bag up tightly so that his blouse would be protected, and began making his way home.

He was upset; this was so sudden, he didn't know if he would able to plan something in time for the dance. He had very little time beforehand to commit anything since the school was still a bit heightened over Haku and Kanna, so it would be difficult with Yuki now. The dance would have too many people in one place for him to act, so he could possibly be under suspicion if he tried anything there.

He groaned in frustration has rain poured around him, he needed a plan and he needed it fast. He couldn't lose his Killua to some whore, he needed to win Killua over and protect him from anyone who planned on taking him away.

A crash of thunder rang, startling Gon momentarily as he approached his small house. He looked up at the dark clouds around him. The rain pouring a bit more rapidly now as a flash of lightning struck not so far away; while Gon looked in awe.

He was always fond of lightning, he thought it was extraordinary and beautiful, even for something so destructive. He jumped a little when another flash of lightning made touchdown onto the grassy earth below, he smiled to himself because maybe, just maybe, he got an idea.

-A/N-

This chapter is a bit shorter than usually, again...sorry about that...

Also if I am part of the LGBTQIA+ community can I use the work 'F*g' or...? I kinda want to use it for a future chapter, would you guys be comfortable reading it or should I look for a different word?

Anyway, what do you think about Yuki?