♡Nine♡

Kanna got expelled.

That same day, she was taken to the principal's office and was expelled for poisoning twelve fellow students. She cried and tried explaining herself, but the principle had none of it and told her parents.

Gon walked the next day with a skip in his step once again, he was thrilled that he finally got his rival out of the picture.

He was focusing a lot better knowing he didn't have anyone to worry about. He was focused on his classes, but more importantly, focusing on how he could get closer to Killua. He had talked to him only a few times, but he needed to keep getting closer if he wanted to win him over.

When lunch came, he decided to go back to the music room and write out another note to his love. He wrote in his typical pretty handwriting, talking casually; writing how he hoped the older student was doing okay since the last time he wrote him and other random casual things. Sometimes he wondered if Killua wanted to know the person behind the little notes, like if he was suspicious and would see if it could be anyone he knew.

He only hoped that Killua wouldn't think it would be someone else and end up liking that other person...or all these letters would completely backfire on him.

Once finished, he added his little anonymous signature, folded it up to a smaller square, then drawing out a small heart on the front. He was glad Killua's classes were on the third floor since it would take him longer to get to his locker which was on the ground floor, it gave Gon more time to deliver the note without gaining suspicion.

His day continued as it usually would; listening to lectures while thinking of Killua.

Once the final bell rang, he dashed out of the classroom and down the stairs. He hurried past all the first year students who also scrambled to their lockers. He found Killua's locker and quickly yet gently slipped the small note in. Sighing in relief, he made his way down the hall where he'd usually wait to see Killua's reaction to the letter.

He went to his corner as few students pushed past him until he felt a small tap on his shoulder, making him quickly turn around, "Oh, Aoi?"

Aoi Miwa, quite and cute, a class favorite... 

The slightly smaller chestnut haired girl looked at Gon with wide eyes, "Gon, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you help me with something?" She squeaked.

Gon hesitated for a moment, he groaned internally since he wanted to see Killua, but he didn't want to come across as rude, "Sure, what's wrong?"

"Oh, thank you! Follow me." She led him through the hallway in the opposite direction that the students were going. They walked by Killua's locker, feeling irritated at how he wouldn't be able to see the older teen. He saw Aoi bump into someone, rushing a quick 'I'm sorry', but what stuck to him was the familiar voice that responded 'No, it's okay, don't worry about it.'

He looked up and saw the blue eyes he wanted to see, Killua turning his attention to the smaller boy. Gon felt choked up and Killua looked as if he was about to say something, as Gon was about to greet the elder, Aoi tugged him along, "This way, Gon."

He looked away shyly, as he ran off, leaving Killua to watch the two walk away and out of his sight.

They arrived at a classroom, presumably Aoi's, as she opened the door. "Some guy threw my book bag on top of the cabinet when we were dismissed then he took off, and I can't reach it." Gon looked and saw the black book bag.

It took no effort for him to reach over the cabinet and pull out the book bag. Once he got it completely, he handed it over to the girl who was bouncing happily on the balls of her feet. "Thank you so much, Gon!" She squeaked.

"No problem, Aoi." He said with a small smile. They walked towards the door and out of the classroom. She thanked him once more before running off to her friends. He could've been hearing things, but he thought he heard them giggle and ask her questions about him, but he didn't care. He hoped that he could catch Killua at his locker in time, but once he turned the corner, he saw that the sliver and white head of hair was nowhere to be seen.

Sighing in defeat, he made his way to the school's entrance wanting to just go home, hoping that Killua liked this note as well. He was about to leave until he saw some students gathering around a poster, and out of curiosity, he went to see what they were looking at.

As he got closer, he realized it was a poster for an upcoming dance. The students were talking excitedly about the dance and what to wear. Normally, Gon wouldn't go to any sort of school function like a dance, but he couldn't help but think if Killua would go with someone like him. He smiled to himself at the thought of him and his love going together, and dancing together.

Killua was less outgoing than he was, but he didn't mind, he loved his bright personality that reflected through the small actions towards the people he cared about . So it would be natural that Killua wouldn't want to go to a school function like that, but knowing his family, he would probably be there, and Gon wouldn't mind going knowing that Killua would be there.

His heart did flips at his imagination, he was positive he was radiating hearts, but his thoughts were put to a halt when another image crawled itself into his head, making him grimace at the picture it his head.

What if someone else went with Killua to the dance...

-A/N-

Two updates in one day?? My oh my your dear author has motivation.

Anyway, chapter nine was a bit shorter then usual sorry about that...

What do you think about Aoi?