Chapter 17 Happy 10th Anniversary

One evening Juliet was busy getting ready in her and Gnomeo's room. Orchid was watching her aunt Nanette dress and get their mom ready.

''Um aunt Nanette isn't that a bit over the top?'' Asked Orchid who was watching Nanette clean and freshen up her mom.

''Are you kidding me I did this on her first date with your dad she would of went looking how she was the night before.'' The frog said.

''Ok girls should I wear a red or black dress?'' Asked Juliet to her two girls.

''Say mum why don't you wear that black ninja outfit you wore when you met daddy.'' Orchid said pulling the black sock out and gave it to her, what Juliet didn't know is Orchid and Madeline had planned something special. ''Oh I haven't seen that in 10 years.'' Juliet said holding it to her body and giggling hugging it.

''I say wear it mum this is yours and dad's anniversary isn't this what you wore when you two met? Why not wear it?'' Orchid asked.

''You know why not I'd love to.'' She giggled and kisses her daughter putting it on.

''Hey how come you listen to her and not me?'' Asked Nanette she and Orchid winked.

''Because she is young and have the right idea.'' Juliet said.

Meanwhile over with Gnomeo in the office with Benny, Shroom, Damien and Madeline watching him. ''I think you should wear this Gnomeo I mean you wore this when you met Juliet so why not relive when you saw her?'' Asked Madeline.

Damien babbles excitedly at his daddy who smiles.

''Well I guess not sure they'd let us in a place like this.'' He said.

''Just do it please I want to see what you looked like.'' Madeline said.

'' Well should I Damien?'' He asked his son who babbled and giggled. Alright.'' He got on his stealth mode outfit from when him and Juliet met.

Orchid and madeline with Damien left while the couple finished getting ready. Nanette came in.

''Hey Gnomeo.'' She said.

''Hi Nanette.'' He said.

''So I was thinking dressed like that why don't you get her that beautiful orchid on the greenhouse surprise her.'' Nanette said.

He saw the flower. ''Yeah sure why not thanks Nanette, keep Juliet busy.'' He took off.

Meanwhile Orchid came in. ''Mum I saw a orchid on the roof by that greenhouse you should get it and surprise daddy.'' The young girl said.

''Your right I will thanks sweetie stall your dad.'' She took off.

The family all watched and giggled.

Listen to Hello Hello when reading this part it gives it a feel

Juliet went to the greenhouse and climbed up the wall.

( 'Can you feel the love tonight.' Played in the background.)

Gnomeo was trying to get up there when he saw a dark shape run that way. He tried to look, there was no way he was letting someone else get it first.

Juliet looking and pulled back the branch doing a flip and landed on the panel and climbs up pulling down the part covering her face.

Gnomeo who was climbing up saw it was somebody and he got the sense of a familar feeling.

''Almost there.'' Gnomeo said.

''Almost there.'' Juliet said to herself.

They reached the top and grabbed the flower at the same time, they stared at each other both excited and happy to see each other suddenly Juliet felt herself falling down only Gnomeo reached and grabbed her hand they grin and he pulls her up as he lost his footing and fell back pulling Juliet with him she lands in his arms and they stare at each other.

Only this time Juliet didn't pull away from him and stared into his eyes. ''Juliet-- you look just as beautiful as the day I laid my eyes on you.'' Gnomeo said feeling his heart full.

''And you are still as handsome as they day we met haven't changed a bit.'' She joked.

Still having his arms around her she looked down blushing feeling like it was the first they met, he lifted up her head and kissed her.

Juliet's eyes widened and she kisses back her wrapped around his neck, as they stood there in a romantic embrace.

Then he takes the flower holding it as he pulls away. ''What brings you up here?'' He asked.

''Oh I just came to get that orchid.'' She said.

''Oh this huh?'' He asked holding it loving this moment.

''Yes.'' She said.

''Well you know I think I'll hold onto it.'' He said smirking.

''Not fair I saw it first so hand it over.'' She said holding out her hand.

''I grabbed it first possession is nine tenth of the law.'' He proudly pointed out. ''But you want it beautiful come and get it.'' He challenged.

''Alright.'' She smiled and caught it. ''Thanks.'' She fell as he stopped her from falling.

''Nice greenhouse right?'' He asked.

''Oh yeah totally you should see it from here.'' She joked.

''And miss this beautiful view up here?'' He flirted.

She pulled the otherside down and he landed on the pipe like before. ''Who is your Gnomey?'' He asked.

''My Gnomey?'' She mocked.

He lost his balance grabbing the pipe and she swung across a vine hanging. ''Who's your Gnomey now?''

She gave him a seductive grin. He felt his heart beat quicken and felt himself getting turned on it was almost too much. He swung himself to where she had been and chuckles lowly somebody was gonna get it tonight.

He swung and grabbed the orchid back. ''Hey!''

Juliet grabbed a rod with a curve at the end and pulled the vine back over as it snapped and he went falling she used her legs to hold her as she grabbed the flower the pipe she was on broke as she went falling she landed on a branch and then felt herself land on something soft and warm.

She looked to see she had fallen into Gnomeo's chest and he licks her cheek pushing her off grabbing the flower and running.

She chased after him outside of the grass and he turned around to see where she was at and was tackled by her they came to a small hill and both holding each other as they rolled down it. (Like in the lion king)

Once at the bottom Gnomeo looks to see he is over Juliet as they pant and stare at each other, she pulls him down in a sweet passionate kiss and he kisses abck as they lay there making out for a bit then they pulled apart and sat up as they hugged.

''Happy anniversary.'' He whispered.

''Happy anniversary my love.'' Shew whispers back as they rub heads.

Little did they know their parents, and kids with Benny and Nanette saw it smiling.

''So romantic.'' Orchid and Madeline said together.

''Yes it is now lets leave them alone.'' Redbrick said as they left the couple.

Here we go. Today is the 10th anniversary of Gnomeo and Juliet. Enjoy guys. The LittleLonelyOnion owns the picture