A Special Valentine's Day Chapter

It was Valentine's Day and all the gnomes were busy decorating the garden their owners had left for the weekend so they could have a big party if they wanted to. However one gnome named Gnomeo was busy with a plan he was gonna give his beautiful wife Juliet the best Valentine's day gift ever.

He was busy wrapping up the flowers when Shroom and Benny came in. ''Hey there the lover  boy.'' Benny teased.

''Hi Benny hey Shroom what are you guys doing here?'' He asked.

''Oh a certain red is looking for you.'' Benny said.

''Oh I see um give me a sec to finish tying this.'' He said.

After he finished tying the bow he then hid it and went out to find his wonderful red.

Juliet had finished wrapping her gift for Gnomeo and went to find him. She was looking around at what everyone was doing suddenly she was lifted up by a pair of arms and turned around to see the one she was looking for.

''Gnomeo there you are I was looking for you.'' She said excited to see him.

''I know and I came to find you.'' He said as he playfully dips her and kisses her she wraps her arms around him as he holds her waist.

They broke apart. ''Happy Valentine's Day Juliet.'' He said

''Happy Valentine's Day to you Gnomeo.'' She said as they rubbed foreheads.

''Its so nice our parents took Orchid for a weekend trip now its just you and me.'' He said.

''I know so got any plans for today.'' She asked smiling at him.

''If I do its later and that is for me to know.'' He teased rubbing her face.

''Get a room you two.'' Shouted Benny.

Juliet rolls her eyes at him. ''Say Gnomeo their is a fair going on lets go play games and stuff.'' She said.

''Of course lets go my wife first one to the gate gets to kiss the other.'' He said as he took off with Juliet laughing and catching up with him. Gnomeo won and then kisses Juliet.

''You did this on purpose so you would get a kiss one way or another you sneaky gnome.'' SHe teased.

''Yep a win win spot for me.'' He said.

They went to the fair and played a few games and walked around holding hands and giggling they saw a two kids who were holding hands and it reminded them of when they first met.

''So so nice to see young love is in the air.'' Gnomeo said.

''Yes so wonderful.'' They played a dart game and won a huge teddy bear.

Then they went back to the garden and Juliet smiled. ''This was so much fun.'' 

''It was but I have something to do I'll be back.'' He said as he took off.

Later that evening Juliet was dressed in a sexy strapless dress with a slit going up her leg and she had her hair down she came out and met Gnomeo who was in a blue dress shirt with black pants his mouth dropped opened when he saw his wife she was drop dead sexy he felt himself falling in love all over again and she came over giving a small spin.

''Do you like it?'' She asked.

''No I don't like it.. I love it Juliet your a vision gee I can't believe your actually with me.'' He said looking her body over.

''Thank you you look very handsome yourself so where are we going?'' She asked.

''Oh some place special so follow me.'' He said holding out his arm as she smiles and takes it.

They walk down the alleyway and across the road and there was a park and it was empty as it was late he leads her over to a tree and smiles at her as she looks around. ''So what is this?'' She asked.

''Oh its up in the tree.'' He said as he used a stick to bring the ladder down and they climbed up it.  They got to the top and Gnomeo opened a door and she stepped in and saw she saw  candles all around the room and there a small table with two chair and a feast on it and rose pedal. And in the corner a small bed, Juliet stood there shocked.

''Wow this is so beautiful.'' She looked around.

''I did this for you my sweet.'' He pulls out the chair and she sit down and he sat across from her.

The sat there and ate as Gnomeo poured them some wine. ''To the amazing sexy gnome who is my wife the mother to my daughter and soon to be little gnome without  her I would still hate reds and I would never of believed in love at first sight.'' He said smiling at her and they clinked glasses as they drank and ate.

Finally after they were finished Gnomeo put the stuff in the picnic basket and he went over to the radio and turned on the music and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. And they danced smiling and holding each other.

''Oh Gnomeo I love you your the best thing that ever happened to me and you go out of your way for me I don't deserve you.'' She said hugging him and then looked at him as they shared a kiss.

He wraps his arms around her and kisses her passionately she kisses back his lips push a bit harder on hers and they swayed to the music he then dips her at the end and they stare at each other and then they were in a desperate kiss and she was clawing at his shirt he moans and they back up to the bed and Juliet falls on the bed with Gnomeo on top of her they then remove his clothes and they continue to kiss each other she moans as he kisses under her neck and he pulls off her dress and takes off her underwear and bra and starts kissing down her body and she grips the sheet and pulls him back up to her lips he continues pushing in and out as they made love finally they finished and Gnomeo places Juliet on top of him and they smile and gently kiss each other.

''Happy Valentine's Day my beautiful Juliet.'' He said.

''Happy Valentine's Day my handsome sexy Gnomeo.'' She said as their fingees lace together and they kiss and cuddle falling asleep happy to still have each other and looking forward to the whatever may come their way.

Happy Late Valentine's Day guy I just had to do one for my gnomes Gnomeo and Juliet fans and followers enjoy!