Chapter 7 A Helping Friend

It was morning after the Capulets went to work the gnomes came to life and Juliet was up and she was changing Damien and kisses his cheek and went outside to see Gnomeo Shroom and Orchid all outside playing and weeding.

''Good morning you guys.'' She said as they came over.

Gnomeo smiles at his wife and son going up to them. ''And how is my little man doing?'' Kissing his head and taking him from Juliet.

''He's just like you eating like crazy and he makes your faces Gnomeo.'' Juliet teased.

''Ehh he is a Bluebury boy is all.'' He kisses his sons cheek. And then leans over and gives Juliet a kiss as she kisses back.

Orchid came over and stood next to her parents. Then she saw the gate open and in came. ''MADELINE!'' She shouted and ran over and jumped into Madeline.

''Hey ORCHID! Oh boy I've missed you so much!'' Her sister from another mother said but they treated her like their own.

''Oh we have a baby brother you have to see him!'' Orchid said excitedly.

''I heard.'' The 11 year old said as they went over.

''Hey Madeline.'' Juliet said going over and hugging her adopted daughter.

''Hey Juliet nice to see you.'' She hugged back and turned to see them. ''Hi Gnomeo.'' She smiled.

''Hi sweetheart.'' He hugged her and then showed her the baby. ''Meet the new addition to the family Damien Bluebury.'' The dad said excitedly.

''Oh he is so cute can I hold him please?'' She asked.

''Of course you can.'' Gnomeo said as they went and sat down.

Madeline was happy to see him and he looked at her. ''Hi Damien I'm your oldest sister oh you are so cute you look like your daddy.'' She coos kissing his cheek.

Damien smiles and coos babbling at her and he took her finger and sucked on it. ''He loves you Madeline.'' Orchid said going over.

''Wow I can't believe it so perfect.'' She said shortly she handed him back to Juliet.

Lord Redbrick and Lady Bluebury came over to them. ''Alright we are gonna spend the morning with Damien and Orchid if she wants to come our group of friends want to see Damien.''

''Ok dad here you go just bring him back.'' Juliet said.

''Oh Grandma can you take me over to Toby's place please.'' Orchid asked.

''Ask your mom.'' Lady Blueberry said.

''Ok you can go but when your grandparents come back its time to go home.'' Juliet said.

''Ok.'' She smiles as they left.

''So what brings you all the way over here I haven't seen you in awhile'.' Asked Gnomeo.

''Well I came over because I heard there was a new baby and wanted to see him but I was also worried you'd be mad at me. And my dad doesn't know I'm here I was supposed to be spending the day with Abigail but she too much to handle.'' The young girl said rolling her eyes and helping Gnomeo weed the garden.

''Why would we be mad at you?'' Juliet asked watering the garden.

''I heard about what happened with my dad and you Juliet and I want to say that I knew he was gonna do that.. I mean he was talking to Abagail about a plan to break you guys up but I didn't know he used that and its a lie you was never with my dad.'' She said looking down.

Gnomeo looks at Juliet who frowns a bit and they both hugs her. ''We're not mad at you, you didn't know and I believe you though it was tough for us we had a falling out shortly after he came over but we fixed it.'' He said.

''Yeah I don't know how he recorded it but it wasn't right and I will help you if I can to make up for it.'' She said.

''You don't have to do anything Madeline you weren't apart of it.'' Juliet said hugging her happy for this little girl.

''Still I feel bad and dad doesn't want me over here he is starting to be angry and he's never around he works late and its a bit scary to see him act that way and ever sense he heard about Damien and he wants a test taken.'' She said.

Gnomeo shook his head. ''Damien is mine he looks just like me and Juliet he takes after me and I believe my wife and if Damien is his kid he raped Juliet.'' Gnomeo said.

''Besides I was never around your dad only when we were babysitting you and that kiss he gave me was his own doing and not mine.'' Juliet said shaking her head

''I know he didn't the only one he did is Abagail and the only reason she is with him and him with her is for you two. ''I heard them doing it and they were calling out your guys name.'' She said blushing.

''This is concerning I'm happy he's moved on but if it gets to the point where your scared to stay at home your always here.'' Gnomeo said.

''Yes and if you need to we will come and get you.'' Juliet said.

''You guys are the best. I sometimes wish you were my parents.'' She said.

''We've talked about it and if anything happens and you need a place to stay you can stay with us.'' Gnomeo said.

She hugged both of them and helped pulled weeds. ''But I came here to see Damien and Orchid so it all pays out.'' She smiled.

''I wish we could catch Marcus in the act.'' Juliet said.

There was a knock on the door.

Here we go enjoy guys.