Chapter 29 True Feeling Revealed

Artwork belongs to Chipmunklover16..

The gnomes went out to celebrate they were at a cafe sitting down Gnomeo, Juliet, Madeline, John and April sat down all talking and happy, Madeline sat on in between at the front of the table Juliet and April.

Madeline was eating fish and chips her favorite, listening to her grandparents tell stories of their family.

''I have to go to the bathroom.'' Juliet said getting up.

She went into the bathroom and did her buiness and then she was washing her hands when April came in and washed her hands.

''How are you doing?'' Asked Juliet.

''How do you think? I lost my only granddaugher to you, your way to young to be having a family  and running a garden.'' April said.

''Excuse me?'' Juliet said frowning.

''You only made leader because daddy gave it to you, and you met your daddy and had kids. You got stuff handed to you, while me and John had to work day and night to support our daughter we cared about then she got married at a young age and took off with Marcus and they had a daughter the light of our lives and then we find out Jade died and then we never got to see out little granddaughter then we find out that Marcus got arrested and then she was adopted by you! YOU TOOK MY GRANDDAUGHTER AWAY!'' April shouted angry and turned away.

''April.. they looked for you, they looked for her family me and Gnomeo only kept her until the family was found, we had every intention on letting you take her.. but when you didn't show up we naturally assumed that we could adopt her, our kids love her and we just bonded with her. And your more then welcome to see her.'' Juliet said.

''You could of found us.. you helped Sherlock Gnomes with the case he could of tracked us down.. Your young and you took on more then you can chew.'' April said drying her face and left the bathroom.

Juliet sighed, she knew it must of been hard for them and she hated being called a kid but she did the best she could and went back out.

''You ok Juliet?'' Gnomeo asked rubbing her back.

''Yes.'' She said and saw April smiling but her eyes looking at Juliet frowned.

Later they were on their way back to the garden, say can we go to the park grandma?'' Asked Madeline. 

''Sure.'' She said.

''Oh mom can you come?'' Asked Madeline.

Juliet looked at April. ''Yeah you are her mom after all.'' April said frowning.

While the girls left. Gnomeo and John were walking in the park as well watching them.

''Your a lucky man Gnomeo.'' John said.

''Yeah I like to think I am I got a wife, a great family, and a garden to take care of! Life is great.'' Gnomeo said.

''Yeah you remind me a lot of me. But you have to forgive my wife she loves kids and it broke our hearts when we were cut off from seeing Madeline and well she emotional because Madeline looks like Jade and losing Jade to Marcus wasn't easy but we wanted her to be happy and then she died and we lost a part of us and well we wanted to see Madeline but never did your lucky.'' John said as they walked.

''She is a sweet girl.'' Gnomeo said.

''So how much?'' Asked John looking at Gnomeo.

''For what?'' Gnomeo asked confused.

''Look being a dad with four kids is hard plus your kid wife isn't doing much and I bet a little extra money wouldn't hurt.'' John said.

Gnomeo stopped and was confused not liking where it was going. ''We do just fine.'' Gnomeo said.

''Come on please I'll pay you whatever you want just let us take Madeline.'' John said.

''You have the nerve mate to try to pay me off for Madeline?! No I would never do that! What is wrong with you?'' Gnomeo growled shocked by this.

''Nothing having our granddaughter will make us happy and we will take care of her and love her, you don't need another kid.'' John said standing in front of Gnomeo.

''Your not the judge of that move.'' Gnomeo snapped.

''Please besides that kid wife of yours is young and will probably leave you the slut she is.'' John said.

Gnomeo shoved and pinned John to the tree. ''Watch what you say mat, I won't have you disrespecting my wife she is an adult now get out of here.'' Gnomeo growled.

Juliet and the girls came back and saw them. ''Gnomeo what is going on?'' Juliet asked.

''We are going home.'' Gnomeo said glaring at John.

''Come on April we should get going, I think we are tiring them.'' He said.

Madeline and Juliet knew something was up but, she went up and hugged her grandparents. ''I love you guys.'' She said.

''We love you, you sure you don't want to come with us?'' Asked April.

''No.. I belong here.'' She said.

John and April held hands and left. Gnomeo frowns and then smiles at his girls. ''Say lets go home.'' He said.

They went home and once Madeline walked though the door she was tackled in a hug by Orchid and Damien. 

''Madeline does this mean your our big sister?'' Asked Orchid.

''Yes I am.'' She hugged them.

Later after the kids were in bed, Gnomeo was sitting on the pedestal they stood on in the middle of the garden.

''Gnomeo?''

He turned to see Juliet coming over sitting next to him. ''Hey Jules.'' He wrapped his arm around her.

''So what happened today between you and John?'' She asked looking at him.

''Well he offered us money for Madeline.'' He said quietly.

Juliet gasped and wrapped her arms around him. ''He didn't.'' She said.

''Yeah he did, and he insulted you to my face.'' He hugged her.

''What did he say?'' She asked.

''Saying how you were just a little kid wife and that your a slut that is in way over her head.'' He said.

''So that is why you shoved him to the tree.'' She said.

''Yeah.. but the sad thing is they were willing to give all their money to have Madeline, that shows love and will do anything. But it was wrong and I never felt so insulted.'' He said.

''I know you did the right thing, he was despreate to keep her and tried the last thing he could think of.'' She said.

''Too bad she belongs to us.. and I want to tell her about it.. but she loves them and I don't want to hurt her by telling her that.'' He said shaking his head.

''You don't have to tell her, it should stay between us.'' Juliet said.

''Yeah probably so.'' He kisses her cheek.

''Gnomeo do you think I'm really a child?'' She asked looking at him.

''No your a beautiful woman and the one who took my heart, the only reason every gnome thinks I'm older is because of my beard if I didn't have it I would look like a high schooler.'' He said.

''You better not shave it or no sex or roleplaying for you.'' She said seriously.

''Ok noted.'' He said.

''I mean it, it turns me on and drives me wild.'' She said running her finger over his beard as he grabbed her hand and kisses it.

''Besides I'm young if I were old it would be like your dad's.'' Gnomeo smiled.

''Well why don't we go have some fun.'' She winks.

''Oh you sly girl, come here then.'' He tries to grab her as she jumped off running. ''Slow poke.''

He chases her to the bedroom.

Here we go, more to come.