Chapter 30 Amber Tells Landon

Gnomeo was out coming back from helping with a big project that required gnomes from all over their city and on his way he heard sobbing and went to look and saw Abagail sitting on the steps in the back of a building.. He went over carefully.

''Abagail you ok?'' He asked.

Abagail wiped her eyes and was holding a picture. ''Hey Gnomeo.. don't mind me.'' She said trying to smile though the tears.

Gnomeo had a feeling something was wrong. ''So whats going on to make you cry?'' He asked sitting next to her.

''Its a long story and I don't want to bother you with it.'' She said turning her head to look at him.

''Hey I asked besides I got time, so what's wrong?'' He asked listening.

''Well about 2 years before you and Juliet moved here.. I went to party and something happened.'' She showed him a picture of her holding a cute small boy with a green hat and wide smile.

''Cute boy.'' He said smiling at the picture of the boy. ''He looks like Landon.''

''Yeah well he is Landon's.'' She said.

He looked over at her and was surprised. ''You and Landon had a son? Where is he? Why haven't we met him?'' Asked Gnomeo curiously.

''Because Landon doesn't know he has a son, see the party I went to that night me and Landon hit it off, we were drinking and dancing and we got carried away making out and groping each other... then we shared a very drunk one night stand, we both agreed to it so not rape.. but it was a wild night and then my head hurt the next morning and I saw I was naked laying next to Landon and I was embarrassed by that so I got dressed and went back home..'' She said sighing.

Gnomeo listening not saying anything looked at her to continue.

''Then a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant, I was worried and scared and I went to find Landon and when I saw him he was with another girl.. his girlfriend at the time and well I approached him, I asked him if he remembered the night we were partying and what we did and he said no.'' She sighed.

''He could of guessed and said that to cover it up, but that doesn't sound Landon he's a mature guy and he always taken responsiblity for his actions from what I've seen.'' Gnomeo said.

''No he was serious.. he was plastered like very plastered but he did ask me if it was ok and his girl came over to him and is all over him and he said he had to leave and we would talk later.. We never talked so I went back to my uncles garden and pretended nothing happened then when I started showing I went to go live with my sister over in Manchester and was there until my boy was born and when I held him I fell in love with him and so I stayed with my sister for a bit then went back to see my uncle and that was that.'' She said.

''So.. what happened to your son?'' 

''My son Jackson, Jack for short he likes it better is with his aunt in Manchester I go and see him a couple times a month and now he is 12 years old and wants to come home with me and I want to bring him back... but my uncle is against child out of wedlock so it wouldn't work and now I'm trying to get up the courage to tell him.'' She said.

''Well do you need help?'' 

''No I have to do this by myself.'' She sighed.

''Well bring Jack back and you two can stay with us if it doesn't go well with Landon.'' Gnomeo said hugging her.

''What will Juliet say?'' She asked.

''I think she'll understand as long as you stop flirting with me.'' He said.

''I will and thanks again Gnomeo.'' Abagail smiled.

''Sure.'' He left.

Later Abagail went to the green garden and went in and saw Landon directing some gnomes and went over.

''Landon.'' She said.

Landon turned around. ''Hey Abby what's up?'' He asked smiling.

''Well I need to talk to you.'' She said.

''What's wrong?'' He asked.

They went over to the gate. ''So remember that party sometime back when we were in our early 20's?'' She asked.

''Yeah that one party, when we got to know each other I remember.'' He said.

''You remember what we did late in the night after we drank?'' She asked looking at him.

''Honestly no that was a blurr I was wasted but if I recall you asked me that sometime ago, do you know something I don't.'' He asked staring at her.

''That night we ended up having sex--- and well when I found out in the morning I left and then sometime later I was pregnant with you child.'' She said tears in her eyes.

Landon just stared at her with wide eyes.. and thought back and remembered her moaning his name.

''S-So we did it and had a child?'' He asked shocked.

''Yes we have a son named Jack.'' She said still in tears.

Landon went over and lifted up her chin looking hurt a bit. ''Why didn't you tell me?''

''B-because.. you didn't remember that night and you were with that girl.. and you would think I was jealous.'' She said feeling stupid.

''I would never think that.. and thinking on it I do remember you moaning my name but nothing else. Did you really think I would call you liar and not helped?'' He asked.

''Yes.. it was a one night stand we barely knew each other.'' She said.

''I'm here now I want to see our son.'' He said.

She nodded and went to the gate and in came her sister with a small 10 year boy who looked just like Landon with a green hat and Landon was surprised as Abagail brought over the boy.

''Landon I'd like to meet Jackson your son.'' Abagail said smiling.

''Hey Jackson.'' Landon said squating down.

''I prefer Jack.'' He said smiling.

''Well Jack its a pleasure to meet you.. I'm your dad Landon.'' He said.

''I know and I'm so happy I get to meet you.'' He said.

''Can I hug you?'' Asked Jack.

''Of course you can.'' Landon said tearing up a bit.

Jack hugged his dad who hugged him back resting his head on his sons shoulder. ''I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you.'' Landon said looking at his son.

''I know mommy told me all these great things about you.'' He smiled.

Landon stood up and hugged Abagail and kisses her as she kisses back. ''I love you Abagail.. and well will you marry me?'' He asked on his knee looking at her.

''Yes I will..'' She smiles and kisses him.

Later the two got married and started raising Jack together.

Here we go enjoy, this is what happened. More to come.