Chapter 13 Time Travel Special

This is a special chapter so the rest of the story will continue after this so time in the future.

One morning Orchid Bluebury  who was 7was in the shed tinkering with a box she had turned it into a play time machine and she was decorating it. She had heard about in school as her reading teacher was reading a time travel story so she decided to make one for a show and tell project that was coming up. She was wearing her a purple hoodie with black leggings, she had blue eyes and long brown hair in a pony tail and a purple hat.

Her small cute brother Damien who was 4 came in, she smiled at him. ''Hey Damien.'' 

''Hi big sissy what are you doing?'' He asked.

''I'm working on a time machine for school.'' She said.

Damien Bluebury who was the youngest child of Gnomeo and Juliet he wore an outfit like his dad and had a brown hair and a red hat with green eyes and he looked just like his daddy and look after his mommy.

''Ohh cool what is a time machine?'' He asked.

''Its a device that comes in a box or some sort of transportation and it takes us like way back in the past, present, or future and you can see what happens.'' She said.

''Woah can we go to the future and see what happens?'' He asked.

She giggles. ''A time machine is fake Damien it never works.'' She said as she handed him a couple of crayons as they work on the box.

''Then how do you know gnomes can travel though it if its fake?'' He asked.

She looked at him and was surprised. ''I honestly don't know all I know is that its fake and only men in books can travel and on the telly.'' She said.

''Hmm.'' He said as he looked at the picture on the book and went inside with a few markers and made some buttons and a knob.

Orchid came in 10 minutes later and looked around. ''Woah Damien this is so cool I love the buttons.'' She giggled at the scribbles but it looked real to her.

''Yep now come on in and lets take off.'' He said excitedly.

Orchid giggled and played along. ''Where to?'' She asked.

''To the future!'' He exclaimed.

Orchid pretended to push the button only to feel it push in and then they felt the box spin. ''Yah! this is awesome Orchid what did you do to make it move?'' He asked..

''I didn't.'' She said then they fell backwards and they looked out to see they were in the shed.

''Ok uncle Benny! funny you can come out!'' Damien giggled thinking he would see his uncle to see nobody.

''Hmm weird.'' Orchid said as they got out.

''Well I'm gonna go play with Shroom.'' Damien said.

''I'm coming to I need a break.'' She said as they went out and looked around to see the garden had changed a bit.

They walked and then Orchid bumped into someone. ''Sorry.'' She said.

She looked up and saw she was looking at a version of herself and was shocked. This gnome girl looked like her only she wore a purple dress that was just like her moms and her hair was up and blond. 

The other Orchid looked shocked. ''Um who are you?'' Asked the blond.

''I'm Orchid Bluebury.'' She said.

''No that has to be a mistake I'm Orquidea Redbrick Bluebury.'' She said.

''Your parents are Gnomeo and Juliet?'' Asked Orchid.

''Yep but funny I never knew I had a twin.'' Orquidea said.

The Damien came over and stopped in his tracks and looked at them. ''Wait another Orchid? No way!'' He said excitedly.

''Orquidea this is my little 4 year old brother Damien. And Damien this is my look alike Orquidea.'' She said.

''Woah are we really in the future?'' He asked.

''Um Orquidea what year is this? 2018 why?'' She asked.

''Its the same year as our world. Damien I think we are in the present.'' She said.

A young gnome boy who looked exactly like Damien came over. ''Sweet I got a twin brother?!'' He asked.

''No these say they are from a different dimension appearently the present.'' The Orchid look alike said.

''Cool! Oh my name is Alexander.'' He said.

''Aww you are so cute.'' Orchid said.

''I'm Damien and this is my sister Orchid.'' He said.

''Oh cool how old are you?'' Alexander asked.

''I'm 4.'' Damien said.

''I'm 5.'' His look alike said.

''This is amazing but we should be getting back.'' Orchid said.

''Yeah oh cool you'll have to come ack and we can have fun.'' Orquidea said.

Orchid and Damien saw there parents and Orchid noticed something. ''Is mommy having another baby?'' 

''Yeah and its a girl this time I believe mom said she wants to name it Marigold after our grandma.'' Alexander said.

''But daddy said they weren't having anymore.'' Damien said.

''Well they changed their mind at least here.'' Orquidea said.

''I see well it was nice to meet you.'' Orchid said as the girls hugged and got shocked.

Alexander smiles. ''Nice to meet you Damien. Oh are you into lawnmowers?''

''Yeah duh mom doesn't care but daddy loves it.'' Damien said.

''Yeah mom is like that.'' Alexander said.

Orchid and Damien left into the box and pushed a button but nothing happened. ''Why won't it work?'' Orchid asked.

''Need us to give it a spin?'' asked Orquidea.

''Sure.'' Orchid and Damien waved as the box spinned and they fell backwards and they came out and they went and saw Shroom running over to them.

''SHROOM!'' Shouted Orchid and Damien and hugged him and they saw their parents busy working on the garden.

''Do you think mom will have another baby?'' Damien asked.

''Maybe but it won't be for awhile I think.'' Orchid said.

''We can go anywhere we want now.'' Damien said.

''Yeah how exciting but first lets go see mommy and daddy.'' Orchid as they took off.

Orchid looked up and smiled happy to see their was another one of her.

Here we go this is for Mhgnomieta and Orquidea and Alexander belongs to her as well they are the kids of Gnomieta Gnomeo and Juliet ship. Orchid and Damien belong to me enjoy.