Chapter 22 Body Switching pt. 2

Benny ran to the shed and grinned. ''It feels great to actually run fast and not take forever.'' He said in his head.

He heard a scream and ran in and saw Juliet who was in his body freak out and fall backwards then turned and looked at Benny.

''Benny is that you?'' Asked Juliet who was short.

''Yes it is and it would seem you have my body.'' Benny said grinning.

''What did you do?!''She shouted.

''Nothing I don't know all I did was wish on a star to spend the weekend with Gnomeo and-- it came true not in the way I hope but I'll take it.'' Benny smirked.

''You little, Gnomeo won't be fooled by this.'' Juliet said feeling scared and wanted Gnomeo to hold her.

''Yes he will plus you two are going on a date well technally I'm going on the date.'' He bragged.

''Really you do know he will be exspecting kisses and touches and by the end of the night sex right?'' She looked at him smirking knowing how he felt about it.

''Yeah I know the only enjoyment I get out of this is I get to hangout with my bro and kissing him in your body will drive you crazy and he not talking to you anymore.'' Benny smirked then his eyes widened and looked scared as he ran to the office bathroom and threw up.

Juliet in Benny's body walked to the door and smirked. He finished and stood up gripping the sink what the heck where did that come from?'' He asked looking at Juliet. ''Are you dying?!''

Juliet laughed and grinned. ''Nope oh I think you forget I'm pregnant so that means you get to have all the fun stuff bloating, cramps, heartburn, and my favorite morning sickness which doesn't go away until the finally month so---'' She paused and her eyes widened.

''Benny I swear don't you do anything to hurt my baby I swear you do I will destory your body.'' She threatened trying to stand tall only going up to her leg.

''I won't hurt the baby I just want the weekend with my buddy.'' He said.

''Great oh and by the way I get dibs on Nanette and will make you the perfect guy so much she'll be exspecting the best.'' Juliet grins.

Benny face turned red. ''Don't you dare we haven't even kissed yet.'' He said freaking out.

''Well its only fair you get Gnomeo I get Nanette.'' Juliet smirked.

''Well what do I care its still my body so she won't notice the difference.'' Benny said.

''Juliet there you are.'' They turned to see Gnomeo and Juliet was about to go up to him when she realized he wrapped his arms around her body and Benny leaned into Gnomeo's touch and smirked at Juliet.

''Yeah I'm here my love, I'm sorry I turned you away this morning.'' Benny said grinning and kisses Gnomeo's cheek.

Juliet frowns and turns away, Benny then felt it coming on again and goes to the bathroom locking the door leaving Gnomeo and Juliet to themselves.

''So Gnomeo did you sleep well last night?'' Juliet asked.

''Yeah it was great and Juliet was just wonderful, I don't see why you hate her so much.'' He said shrugging.

''Look I'm sorry about what I said to Juliet I just want you and me to hangout as we use to but then again Juliet is pregnant and well she needs more help but you know I'm always up for a good fun day.'' Juliet said nudging Gnomeo.

''Um yeah I see that.'' Gnomeo said weirded out.

''Oh Gnomeo you ready to get to work?'' Benny said coming over to Gnomeo.

''Oh you know what I've been so hard on you and well I'll do the work you should rest Juliet after all don't want to hurt the baby.'' Juliet said as she waddled out.

''But Benny its my job as leader to take over.'' Benny said smirking.

''I insist weren't you just complaining to Nanette you think its all too much work let me handle it, its the least I can do.'' Juliet said standing tall.

''Get a room you two but Juliet I told you if its too much you can sit it out.'' He walks her over to a bench.

''I'm fine but please sit here and stay with me.'' Benny made eyes at Gnomeo.

''Of course.'' He kisses Benny forehead as Benny kisses Gnomeo's cheek

Juliet watches and glares. ''Hey Benny!''

She looked up to see Nanette coming over. ''Hey beautiful.'' Juliet then decided to have fun. ''So Nanette I have something to give you.'' She pulls Nanette down and kisses her on the lips.

Benny stands up glaring. ''How dare she?!''

Gnomeo looked up. ''Juliet what its just Benny and Nanette.''

Benny then remembered he was in Juliet's body. ''Nothing.''

''Besides you should get ready I have a surprise this morning and afternoon since the kids are with our parents.'' Gnomeo said.

Juliet ran over to Gnomeo. ''So Gnomeo love where are you taking me?''

Gnomeo looked confused. ''Um I'm taking Juliet to the fair and are you ok Benny? And don't call me love.'' He said taking off.

Juliet wanted to keep an eye on Gnomeo and Benny. ''If Benny wants to spend a day with Gnomeo me and Nanette will follow and interrupt them give him a taste of his own medicine.'' Juliet chuckles wickedly.

''Say Nanette how would you like to go to the fair with me?'' Juliet asked kisssing Nanette's hand.

''Why Benny you sly devil.'' She giggled.

''Nanette I have a confession I'm actually Juliet.'' Juliet said.

''Haha thats a good one.'' Nanette said laughing.

''No seriously its me I'll prove it you were in love with Paris and loved the song he was playing for me.'' Juliet said knowing how red the frog turned.

''It is you but Juliet if your here where is Benny?'' She asked.

''Benny wished upon a star so he could spend the weekend with Gnomeo and the wish came true me and Benny switched bodies.'' Juliet said.

''Oh I've heard of that and you want to make sure they keep their hands off of each other?'' Asked Nanette.

''Yep will you help me?'' Asked Juliet.

''Sure hon lets go.'' Nanette and Juliet got ready.

Here we go I may make this 3 or for parts next up fair time.