Chapter 18 Old Friend

''Yep there you go just like this.'' Gnomeo said to his kids who were watching.

''I didn't know there was an art to water flowers Gnomeo.''  13 year old Madeline said laughing.

Madeline was a foster daughter to Gnomeo and Juliet and they loved her as much as she loved them and the family.

''Of course there is I mean how else do you think the flowers are big and perfect.'' He said chuckling at her.

''Yep and non of us can touch that Orchid except for mum and dad.'' 11 year old Orchid laughed.

''That is right.'' Gnomeo said.

''Oh yeah then why is Damien over there watering the orchid.'' Madeline nodded.

Gnomeo looked to see his mini version of himself watering the orchid. ''Damien!'' He called going over.

The little gnome looked over at his dad and smiled. ''Hi ya dad.'' He said excitedly.

And Gnomeo took the hose away. ''Son what have I told you about the orchid?''

''Not to water it but mommy said I could.'' He said.

''Yep I sure did I'm teaching our son how to water them.'' The beautiful red hat lady said.

Gnomeo grins at his beautiful wife and grabs her dipping her in a kiss she kisses back. All three kids giggling and they pulled away.

''Alright only because mummy said.'' Gnomeo laughed.

''That's right mommy has the power over daddy.'' She told the girls.

Late that afternoon there was a knock at the gate and Benny went to answer it and he was shocked. ''RYAN?!'' Shouted Benny.

''Hey Ben! Nice to see you again woah I love what you guys did with the place.'' He said hugging the small gnome.

''You too man we haven't seen you in awhile.'' Benny said.

''Yeah been busy living the dream going here and there, I like the place and-- wait you know the reds are here right?'' He said.

''Yeah we made peace with them thanks to--''

''RYAN?!''

They looked and saw Gnomeo running over to him and they gave each other a big hug. ''Gnomeo! man how are you?'' He asked.

''Great mate oh man I haven't seen you since forever!'' Gnomeo said as they laughed.

''Yeah last I knew we were giving Tybalt a hard time speaking of which where is flower boy?'' Asked Ryan he was a blue troll he was a handsome guy.

''Oh he um he lives somewhere else with his girl.'' Gnomeo said.

''Oh bummer I wanted to mess with him so what happened with the reds and blues finally come to terms of how stupid it was?'' He asked.

''Sort of I mean it was because of me and Juliet that they united.'' He said.

''Wait you slept with Lord Redbrick daughter!'' Shouted Ryan. ''You sly gnome!'' He nudged Gnomeo.

''Well yeah you could say that.'' Gnomeo said.

''Hey Gnomeo who is this?'' They turned to see Juliet coming over.

''Oh Juliet this is Ryan one of my best and closest mates he left before you and me met. And Ryan this is Juliet my wife.'' Gnomeo said.

''Wait your wife? You got married?'' He asked shocked.

''Yeah I did and have been happy ever since.'' Gnomeo said holding Juliet's hand.

''Oh so you forgot about our pact to be single for life?'' He asked Gnomeo.