Chapter 25 Its Time

''Seriously dad you need to be careful.'' His daughter Juliet said catching up with him.

''I'm fine Juliet besides it wasn't anything big.'' Lord Redbrick said.

''Not big?! You had a break dance off with your cousin you could of hurt yourself.'' Juliet protested.

''Juliet please I was fine besides he had it coming and I'm not that old.'' Redbrick said.

Juliet laughed her and James Redbrick went to a family reunion together on the Redbrick side.

''Too bad Gnomeo and the kids couldn't come.'' Juliet sighed.

''I know Juliet but somebody has to watch out for the garden and well Lady Bluebury has been sick lately.'' James said.

''I know dad still I can't wait to get home ahh.'' She gasped stopping.

''Juliet sweetie are you ok?'' He asked coming over to her side.

''Yeah I'm fine the baby just kicked oohh.'' She grunted.

''Your not in labor are you?'' He  asked.

''No just fake contractions is all.'' She smiled.

''You know the baby could be due at anytime.'' James said his arm around Juliet.

''The baby isn't due for a couple of weeks.'' Juliet started.

''Still once we get back we are going to the hospital.'' James said.

''Dad stop it I'm fine.'' Juliet said. ''Just a bit hungry is all.'' 

''Ok lets stop and get something to eat.'' James said as they came to a cafe and went in sitting at a booth as the waitress came over.

''Morning you two and what can I get you?'' She winked at James.

''Eggs over easy, bacon, hashbrowns and coffee.'' He said flashing her a smile.

''Got it and for you dear?'' She looked at Juliet.

''Scrambled eggs with bacon, hashbrowns, sausage and some applesauce with coffee.'' Juliet said.

''No get her orange juice please she not supposed to drink coffee.'' James said.

''Ok you got it anything else?'' She asked looking at James.

''Nope that's it.'' He said.

''Ok be back shortly.'' She left.

He turned to see Juliet glaring at him. ''Dad we've been though this I'm not a kid anymore!'' She groaned.

''Coffee is not good for you while you have a baby.'' He said.

''You made that one up, like I can't bend over to get stuff I might go into labor?'' She asked frowning.

''Juliet please while you are with me I need to make sure your safe.'' He said holding her hands.

''I know dad.'' She smiled. ''And that waitress was fllirting with you.''

''Huh I never noticed.'' He shrugged.

''Really I thought she made it obvious she didn't even look at me only you.'' Juliet leaned forward chin planted on her hands smiling.

''My dear I'm old but I can still get a girl besides you know there is only one girl for me.'' He smiled.

''Yeah she at home sick.'' Juliet started.

''No not her-- your mother.'' He said looking at her.

Juliet raised an eyebrow this was a first. ''Mom its been awhile since you mentioned her.'' Juliet said.