Chapter 21 Body Switching

Juliet sighed as she was sitting on the platform next to the orchid. She was sad and hurt she tried not to let it get to her but she wondered if it was true was she really hogging Gnomeo she held her stomach and sighed her face in her hands.

''Juliet?'' She heard Gnomeo's voice and felt somebody next to her.

She looked up and smiled. ''Gnomeo hi.'' She tried to muster a smile.

''Hey come on now what's the matter?'' He pulled her against his side and hugged her.

''I-I'm sorry I'm trying not to let what Benny said get to me but it did.. I wasn't trying to hog you and I hate that he thinks I'm a worthless slut and because of it you and Benny aren't talking and its all my fault.'' She cried.

Gnomeo frowned and held her closer he was beyond mad at Benny for that, nobody had the right to talk about Juliet that way. ''Its not your fault if anyone its mine I've been putting off hanging out with Benny and well he hates it but then again as I told my buddy Ryan I can't do crazy stuff like that I have a family and our kids take time and so do you, we are having another one and I want you to be safe, besides I love you when I said I wanted you I meant it and besides I wouldn't say this but you are way better to be with then Benny.'' He kisses her cheek.

Juliet leaning against him traces her finger over his chest. ''Oh and why is that?'' 

He lifted up her head and looked around then he gently grabbed her breasts and playfully squeeze them. ''One you have these amazing fun bags to play with and you have a sexy body, and I can kiss you whenever I want and you have curves all over, I can't do any of that with Benny.'' He looks at her smiling the same smile and eyes half lidded like back in the Lawerence she was so beautiful and he leans in and kisses her and Juliet kisses back passionately her hands pulling on his shirt as they started french kissing and she moans as he pulls away and they stare at each other. ''I love you Juliet now and forever.''

''I love you too Gnomeo.'' She giggles as they hold each other.

''Where are the kids?'' She asked.

''Mum and dad took them out to see a movie and then they will be staying with them over the weekend so its all just you and me beautiful.'' He growls and stood up and holds her bridal style.

''So what do you propose we do with the time?'' She giggles her finger gently running over his scar.

He lightly shutters at the touch and kisses her lips pulling away slowly swaying back and forth with her. ''Well we could go and have some us time.'' He suggested flirtingly his back hand undoing her apron.

''Well then my handsome knight lead the way.'' She giggles and kisses his nose.

''With pleasure!'' He carries her to their room.

Inside the shed where Benny slept he sighed and was on the computer playing a game he had to admit he missed seeing Gnomeo but he was tired of Juliet getting in the way, he knew his cousin loved her with all his heart he was happy for them and he was in love with his girlfriend Nanette but he still missed Gnomeo.

He went outside and sat at the foot of the step and looked up to see falling stars, he was envious of Juliet getting all of Gnomeo's attention their was once upon a time when him and Gnomeo were inseperable now his cousin won't talk to him or even aknowledge him, he sighed looking up.

''Oh star bright I wish I may with all might be able to spend this weekend with my cousin Gnomeo without Juliet around.'' He opened his eyes looked up and sighed. 

Wish could come true couldn't they he then went to bed sighing.

The next morning Benny woke up and felt a pair of arms around him he was surprised he didn't remember Nanette coming in but she snuggled closer to the body. ''Hmmm that feels great.'' He mumbled.

He turned around and froze he was in the arms of his cousin Gnomeo and freaked out in his head. How did he end up here and he felt some how he was taller and he looked down to see a naked body and he felt himself and felt breasts and he slowly got out of bed and went to the mirror and he looked and saw Juliet's body, he was shocked he raised an arm and it moved.

''What the hell?'' He asked himself quietly.

He was in Juliet's body and looked to see he was in Gnomeo and Juliet's room and he grins and starts playing with Juliet's body and grins as he felt his breasts she was an attractive girl now Gnomeo wasn't the only one to see her like this and he giggles.

Suddenly felt arms around him. ''Morning beautiful.'' Gnomeo said kissing the shoulder and Benny jumped and pulled away and grabbed a blanket covering himself and then got dressed.

''GNOMEO!'' He squeaked his voice sounded like Juliet.

Gnomeo raised an eyebrow. ''Well someone is jumpy but if you want to play with yourself I can help.'' He said.

''No thanks I'm fine so we should get the kids.'' Benny said.

''Um remember they are with our parents for the weekend and so its just you and me all day then tonight we will go out on a date.'' Gnomeo came over and lifted up Benny's chin he pulled away.

It was weird with Gnomeo touching him but he remembered he was in Juliet's body if he was here then Juliet must of been in his body.. ''Um sorry I got chorse to do you know this.'' Benny said leaving.

''Alright I'll be out to join you shortly unless you want to take a shower with me?'' He winked.

Benny left shaking his head but he couldn't believe it his wish came true only in was in Juliet's body and he decided to see where she would be this would be an interesting weekend.

Here we go I- I'm laughing while writing this but this is the two parter lol umm I'm going to the devils place for writing this.