Chapter 14 Real or a Dream

Marcus looked up to see Abigail standing there. ''Hey.'' He said.

''Hey yourself, so how life in here?'' Abigail asked.

''I've only been in here for an hour and its ok I'm more mad at what happened I was set up.'' He said.

''Oh who did it?'' She asked.

''Juliet did it she sent her mother in law over and she told me about Madeline skipping school and running into Juliet and Lord Redbrick and my daughter admits it and starts yelling at me. She went against my wishes and then yes I got a bit rough with my daughter Juliet came in kicked me and I guess she recorded it so now Madeline is with Gnomeo and Juliet.'' He said growling.

Abigail frowns. ''Well do you have something to you can sign to say she can stay with me and my garden until your out.'' She said.

''No not that let Juliet enjoy her victory for now payback is coming for her and I should be mad but it turns me on how she touched me I go in for court tomorrow to hear my sentencing.'' He said.

''I see.'' She said.

''Even if I get out of here I won't be able to get Madeline back, I hit her and shoved her and I haven't been there and I ignored her but still this isn't over I will have revenge on Juliet.'' He said.

''What about Gnomeo he had something to do with it I'm sure.'' Abigail said.

''You know to be honest I don't think he knew otherwise he would of never let Juliet go by herself especially over to our place and she had her mother in law with her. She is who I want to get back.'' He said.

''Well good luck with that I'll be here tomorrow morning.'' She said.

''Thanks.'' He said holding her hand.

''Though I don't see what you see in Juliet she nothing but a dumb female gnome who knows nothing of the world she was on a pedestal for her whole life so she never got a chance to meet any new guys.'' She said.

''Juliet looks and reminds me of my wife Jade they are very similar.'' He said.

''I'll see you tomorrow.'' She said as she left.

Marcus laid on the bed thinking of how to get revenge. He didn't care if Madeline was with Gnomeo and Juliet she was happy with them which hurt him, but he wanted Juliet she was beautiful and just everything he wanted. He pulled out a picture of Jade.

''Oh Jade I wish you were still here.'' He hugged the picture of her.

He fell asleep and started dreaming. 

Dream..

He looked to see he was at his wife grave stone and he rested his head on it crying. ''I miss you.''

He then felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see his beautiful wife Jade. ''Oh honey I'm here.'' She smiled.

He turns and hugs her holding her close. ''Oh my love my sweetest Jade.'' He kisses her and she kisses back.

''Marcus I miss you.'' She said.

''I miss you too.''

''She is very pretty and she does sort of seem like me.'' Jade said looking at a picture of Juliet.

''She not you though and I need someone and she reminds me of you what should I do?'' He asked his wife as he held her.

''I want you to be happy and I want our daughter to be happy you'll find the right girl.'' Jade said.

He then pins her down and kisses her wildly holding her close she throws back her head and grips him. ''Marcus..''

''Jade I want you.'' He looked up and saw it was Juliet he was holding.

Dream over..

Marcus woke up and saw he was still in the small cell and something snapped in him and he looked and saw a police officer and it was Jade. He shook his head. ''Jade its you.''

The young officer was startled by this. ''No Officer Tulip is the name.'' She said.

He shook his head and saw it was a different woman. ''Damn.''

''Come on time to get you ready.'' She said.

Here we go guys sorry not too long there will be about 3 more chapter of the Marcus story and then we will get back to our sole focus on Gnomeo and Juliet with their kids and family.