Chapter 31 A Christmas Day

One morning Juliet woke up and saw her husband on his side looking at her grinning. ''Morning beautiful.'' Gnomeo said sweetly and leans down kissing her lips.

Juliet smiles though the kiss and wraps her arms around him pulling him down and wrapped her arms around him kissing back as they slowly pull away.

''Morning Gnomeo.'' She said quietly blushing.

''Mmm it wonderful to wake up next to you every morning.'' He kisses her neck.

She shivers and breathes. ''Oh Gnomeo.''

They continued kissing when a loud cry was heard and they pulled away.

''I guess that's the end of this romantic time.'' Juliet said giggling.

''For now.'' Gnomeo chuckled watching his wife getting up she was wearing a nightgown.

Suddenly the door opened and Gnomeo was tackled by three kids who jumped on the bed.

''Morning daddy.'' 11 year old Orchid said hugging her daddy.

''Morning dad.'' A cute 8 year old Damien said climbing in his dad's lap.

''Morning dad.'' A 14 year old Madeline said giggling laying next to him.

''This is a great surprise to see you three.'' He hugs them all and looked up to see his wife holding a small cute blue eyed baby gnome, their newest and youngest Aubrey.

''And there my sweet tiny little girl.'' Gnomeo smiled as the kids make room for Juliet and Aubrey.

The little one coos at her daddy giggling as he holds her kissing her cheek.

''Say daddy its Christmas Morning can we open the presents now?'' Asked Damien excitedly.

''Sure, then we can go get brunch.'' Gnomeo said.

The kids ran out into the living room and Juliet sat with Gnomeo and Aubrey. ''This was a great idea.'' Juliet said laughing.

''Yeah a holiday vacation away from everyone with just the family in a nice small cabin area, I think so.'' Gnomeo said as he got up and they went into the living room and sat on the couch as the kids opened their gifts.

''Woah look what I got!'' Madeline said excitedly.

She got a couple pair of new shirts and hair things. Orchid got a couple of coloring books, and a big puzzle she wanted. And Damien got some fun new toy cars, and lawnower and some trains that he loved.

''Thanks Mom and dad!'' They all said.

''Your welcome.'' Gnomeo said smiling as Juliet held Aubrey.

''And can't forget our little baby.'' Gnomeo said as he pulled out a stuffed teddy bear for Aubrey who coos and grabs it hugging it.

''Oh we got this for you.'' Orchid said as the three walked over to their parents and gave them two boxes.

They opened it and saw it was two coffee mugs with pictures of all the kids and their names on them.

Juliet and Gnomeo were surprised. ''Kids.. how..?'' Asked Juliet close to tears.

''Well we had help from uncle Benny and Aunt Nanette.'' Damien said.

They hugged their kids and then Gnomeo stood up. ''You know since we are here on vaction I saw some hills not far off and I brought these along.'' He went to the closet and pulled out four sleds. ''Who wants to go sledding!!'' Shouted Gnomeo.

''Yes!'' The kids cheered as they grabbed the sleds and started going out.

''You coming Juliet?'' He asked.

''Yeah! Wait for us.'' Juliet got up and she grabbed a small warm blanket for Aubrey as they followed the kids and they all spend the day sledding and having a snowball fight.

Madeline and Orchid were against Damien and Gnomeo as they had a snowball fight and Juliet was holding Aubrey as she was watching her family.

Shortly they all went sledding and Gnomeo was carrying Damien on his back as they hiked back up the hill and the kids and Gnomeo had fun all day and Gnomeo and Juliet took turns with Aubrey o the other could join in.

Late that evening the family had sat down eating supper and talking and having a great time, afterwards Juliet was doing the dishes while Gnomeo had Aubrey on the floor watching her trying to roll over and the kids were drawing and watching the telly.

Suddenly Damien came over. ''Hey mom.'' He said pushing the step stool next to her and helped her out.

''Well Damien what are you doing over here?'' She asked.

''Well I came to help you.'' He said as he tried to dry the plates.

Once done with the dishes Juliet lifts up her son to put the plates away and hug him as they go join the family.

Late that night Gnomeo and Juliet tucked the kids in and kissed them. It was Gnomeo's turn to put Aubrey to bed and he did, while Juliet was sitting on the couch in front of the fire and sighed happily.

Suddenly she felt arms wrap around her from behind and she leans back and saw Gnomeo. ''Hey.''

''Hello.. I have something for you.'' He said placing a cold object on her neck and snapping it closed and she saw it was a necklace with a pink heart on it and he sat next to her. ''Merry Christmas my love.'' He kisses her cheek.

''Oh Gnomeo its so wonderful.'' She smiles.

''I saw it and thought of you.'' He said.

''I have something for you too.'' She then turned and pulls him in for a kiss.

Gnomeo kisses back his hands wrap around her as they continue to makeout and he pulls away.

''A makeout huh?''

''Yeah.. I didn't have time to get anything for you I'm sorry.'' She said looking down.

''Just being with you is enough for me, getting to go to bed and waking up to see you is more then enough for me.'' He said pulling her in a hug.

She giggles. ''What did I do to deserve you?'' She asked.

''Nothing at all.'' He chuckles and kisses her.

They continued to makeout by the fire, his hands cupping her body as she ran her hand though his hair both enjoying holding each other.

''Merry Christmas!'' They both said as she was in his lap and they stayed like that in their small getaway cabin.

Here we go enjoy guys.. I got more Gnomeo and Juliet stories coming up so stay tuned.