Chapter 33 Juliet's Surprise

It was a quiet night, the kids were in bed and Juliet was looking at herself in the mirror and she sighed shaking her head.

''What's my hot wife thinking about?'' Asked the smooth voice of her husband Gnomeo as he places his arms around her chest.

''I-I still can't believe I'm a mom.'' She said.

''I know right 9 years ago we were the young lovestruck couple that were in a forbidden love and wanting to run away and be together, yeah it hard to believe that we became parents.'' He said kissing her neck.

''But I'm here wondering am I a good mom? I never had one and I'm not sure I'm doing it right.'' She looked down.

She was turned around and stared into the face of Gnomeo who lifted up her chin. ''You're doing an amazing job as a mum, the kids absolutely love you, I love you and your the best by far.'' He looks into her eyes.

''Thanks Gnomeo.'' She kisses him.

He kisses her and wraps his arms around her waist. ''You're amazing Juliet. You know I feel the same way as well. I didn't grow up with a dad only a mum, so I'm not sure I'm doing it right.'' He said as they sat on the bed.

''You're a wonderful dad, and we still have all three of our kids who are still here and love us so we must be doing something right.'' She smiled hugging him.

They held each other, and he kisses her and she wraps her arms around him as they fall back on the bed making out.

He wraps his arms around her waist and pushes her down on the bed and kisses her, as he climbs over her as they continued make out lovingly.

The next morning Gnomeo had his arms around Juliet as they were sleeping soundly.

Suddenly something crawled on the bed and snuggled against Juliet's front she wraps her arms around the small figure.

''Mommy!'' The small voice said turning to face her mom and kisses her nose. Juliet giggles and opens her eyes smiling to see her youngest Aubrey.

''Mommy!'' She giggles.

Juliet smiles and hugs Aubrey. ''Good morning cutie.'' She plants kisses on her little girls cheeks and cuddles her.

There was a knock at the door, Gnomeo lifted his head and Juliet looked up and saw the other three come in.

''Morning.'' Madeline said carrying a tray.

Orchid and Damien came in with gifts and flowers. Both parents sat up and looked at them.

''Happy Mother's Day!'' They shouted.

Juliet smiles so happy and once the tray was placed down she hugged all four of her kids. ''Thank you guys.'' She smiled.

''We got you gifts.'' 14 year old Orchid smiled handing them to her mom.

''And can't forget flowers for mommy.'' 11 year old Damien said coming over and giving them to her.

''Oh you kids are the best.'' She smiled.

Gnomeo smiles at them. ''Happ Mums Day.'' 

She smiled. ''Did you help them set this up?'' She asked.

''Yeah of course I got the stuff and they worked on it for ya.'' He hugs her.

Aubrey who was 1 was giggling hugging her mom. Later the kids cleaned up the stuff as Juliet went out of the shed for the day and looked around.

She was greeted by her dad. ''Happy Mother's Day Juliet.'' He hugs her.

''Aww thanks dad.'' She smiles hugging back.

''If you're mother was here she would be so proud of you and how far you came, I know I am and you are a wonderful mother.'' He places his hand on her face.

She blushes as she felt a nudge and saw Shroom.

''Shroom!'' She got on her knees and hugged the small mushroom who sniffed and motioned around. ''Thank you Shroom.''

She stood up and went to check on the garden. Gnomeo went up to his mom.

''Happy mum's Day.'' He said.

Lady Bluebury turned and smiled hugging her son. ''Thank you Gnomeo. You're my favorite son.'' She smiled.

''I'm your only son.'' He teased.

''I know and your father would be so proud of you.'' She smiled.

He held out flowers. ''Here mum picked for you.'' He smiled and kisses her cheek.

''You're a sweet boy. Now go spend time with your beautiful wife and mother of your children.'' She smiled.

Gnomeo smiles and went over to Juliet who was with Nanette cleaning off Aubrey and Damien.

''What happened over here?'' Asked Gnomeo.

''Damien here decided to place a slip slide in the mud and him and Aubrey decided to go down and get dirty.'' Juliet said laughing,

''Yeah, but you and me did that when we were little.'' Nanette said.

''I know.'' Juliet smiled.

''Love you mommy.'' Damien said smiling at her.

''I love you too my baby boy.'' She smiled.

''Mom. I'm 11.'' He nodded.

She giggles as he took off and he she held Aubrey.

Suddenly Benny came over. ''Hey guys um Happy Mother's Day Juliet.'' He said.

''Thanks Benny.'' She smiled.

They weren't that close but they did respect each other.

''Um Nanette can I ask you something?'' Asked Benny.

''Sure.'' She left with him.

''So how is the day for you?'' He asked.

''Amazing Gnomeo.'' She smiles.

''Good now come with me.'' He said as he pulled her away.

''Where are we going?'' She asked as her eyes were closed.

''Somewhere special.'' He said as they were on the mower and once he parked it.

He held her bridal style as he got on the drone and they went high up. He held her hands and stopped at the top of the bridge.

''Gnomeo.'' She started.

''Ok open them.'' He let go and she looked to see they were on top of the bridge.

''What the?'' She looked around.

''Remember this place? Where we rescued the gnomes?'' He asked.

''Yes, I remember.'' She held his hand.

''Well I love you Juliet and I wanted another fun adventure with you but I realized we already have one with the kids... but I wanted us to spend the evening together.'' He said pulling out a blanket as they sat down and watched the fireworks and the night.

''I love you Gnomeo I can't imagine living without you.'' She kissed him.

He kissed back as they stayed like that for the rest of the evening.

Here we go enjoy, happy mothers day.