Chapter 8 A confrontation

Juliet went to the door and there was Marcus who smiled. ''Hey Juliet.'' He said.

''What do you want?'' She asked.

''I came to see your son.'' He said.

''Well sorry but you can't so go.'' She said hotly.

''Well aren't we in a mood I came over to say hi I was on my way home when I thought I'd come by and get Madeline.' He said.

''What makes you think she is here?'' She asked.

''Because Abigail said she took off.'' He said.

Gnomeo came over putting a hand on Juliet's shoulder. ''What do you want Marcus?'' 

''My daughter who is hiding here somewhere.'' He said.

''So what she came to see Damien.'' Gnomeo said.

''Oh I get it you are trying to take my daughter away from me.'' He said.

''No I'm not but I don't mind her visiting us.'' Gnomeo said.

Madeline came over to them. ''Hi dad.''

''How many times have I said to ask before you leave.'' He asked.

''I don't know its just that Abigail is boring is all.'' She said.

''Get yourself home now.'' He said.

She left. He turned to them.

''I think from now on she done visiting you.'' He said.

''Why we haven't done anything.'' Juliet said.

''I know and since you guys hate me we are done.'' He said.

''Hey mate I don't like you because you tried to claim my son as yours and you want Juliet who you can't have.'' Gnomeo said.

''I know but I'm with Abigail now and please in the future send her home if she comes over.'' He said as he left.

They stood their the gate closed shaking their heads. There was another knock at the door. 

''What is it now Marcus?'' Asked Gnomeo only to see Landon standing there.

''Hey calm down its just me I came to say there is an emergency meeting tonight just to let you know over at my place there will be food there its at 6 this evening.'' He said.

''Ok thanks Landon.'' Gnomeo said.

Later Lord Redbrick with Lady Bluebury and their two grandkids came back Orchid happy running to her dad.

''Daddy daddy it was so much fun we saw things big animals bigger then ever!'' She said.

''Sweet. Oh mum we have a meeting tonight can you watch the kids?'' asked Gnomeo.

''Oh I don't mind sure what is the meeting about?'' She asked.

''Not sure Landon said it was important.'' Gnomeo said.

Later that night the couple went to Landon's place and then they went in and got a SURPRISE! from everyone there.

''What is this all about?'' asked Juliet who laughed as streamers fell on them.

''Its a congrats on having Damien your first son.'' Lord Blackberry said.

''Thanks.'' Gnomeo said smiling.

So they all talked and were enjoying themselves the girls asking Juliet how it was taking care of the garden and kids.''

''Its great really I mean it would be hard to do without Gnomeo but we make it work we take turns watching the kids and working together.'' She said.

Abigail came over smiling. ''Hey congrats Jul.'' She said.

''Its Juliet.'' The red hat gnome said.

''Right so how are things with you and Gnomeo?'' She asked.

''Great never been better.'' She smiled.

''Good to hear and congrats.'' Abigail said as she left.

Gnomeo had taken a break getting a drink and going to the bathroom and he came out and bumped into Abigail.

''Hey Abigail.'' He said.

''Hey Gnomeo wait a minute.'' She said grabbing his arm.

''What is it?'' He asked turning to look.

''I'm sorry I really am.'' She said.

''What happened?'' He asked.

''This.'' She kisses him on the lips and took off. He glares as she walks away.

He went to the bathroom washing off his lips upset about that. He knew he was gonna have to tell Juliet but damn it he didn't want another fight with her why couldn't Marcus and Abigail leave them alone.

He came out to see a fight happening. He ran over and saw Juliet tackling Abigail to the ground as the gnome girl called out cussing and yelling trying to punch Juliet. He pulled Juliet off of Abigail.

''What is going on?'' Asked Blackberry.

''I've had it she kissed Gnomeo right by the bathroom she a slut trying to take Gnomeo I want her gone face it me and Gnomeo are married and have kids he is taken and Mine so get over and get lost!'' Juliet shouted.

''You attacked me for no reason.'' Abigail shouted out.

''I saw the whole thing.'' Landon said.

Abigail glared at him. ''It was an accident that is the second time Juliet attacked me.'' 

Juliet glares. ''Hands off my guy. Come on Gnomeo we are leaving.'' She said.

They left and went home Juliet felt upset and then she was pushed to the gate and her husband kissed her lifting her up in his arms and walked back to their bedroom and tossed her on the bed as they kissed and his hands roamed her body.

''Gnomeo.'' She said.

''Shh let me kiss you and make love to you forget everything just us.'' He said as they kissed and they removed their clothes making love all night.

Here we go enjoy. I may do a lemon on this.