Chapter 12 Madeline

Juliet and Lady Bluebury came back with Madeline, Lord Redbrick and Gnomeo came over.

''There you are Juliet I was looking for you.'' Gnomeo said as he stopped and saw Madeline.

''Hey Gnomeo!'' She said smiling and ran over hugging him. 

He smiled and hugged back. ''What are you doing here?'' He asked.

''Well my dad is going to jail, he found out that I saw Juliet and skipped school he was mad at me and he hit me and threw me on the couch if it wasn't for Juliet and Lady Bluebury coming over to check on me I might be hurt.'' She said looking down.

''I can't believe it, well thats settled you'll stay here with us and I made you bed next to Orchid's in case you needed a place to stay.'' He said.

''Thank you Gnomeo you are the best.'' She hugged him.

Lady Bluebury smiled. ''Ok Madeline lets get you ready for bed. Redbrick come on.'' She said pulling him.

Juliet smiled and then turned to Gnomeo who smiled at her and they followed. Later that night after both Orchid and Madeline were in bed and Gnomeo and Juliet went to their room once the door was shut and locked. The male gnome turned around arms crossed frowning at Juliet.

''Ok spill it what really happened?'' He asked his wife.

Juliet had taken off her dress and looked at him. ''Well since you didn't want to do anything I was gonna go stake out Marcus's house to make sure he didn't hurt Madeline.'' Juliet said.

''This is way over our heads Juliet why would you do something so stupid, and dragged mum no less into it.'' He said glaring at her.

''Hey mom wanted to come and help me we made it to Marcus and Madeline's place she was crying and he was watching tv and so mom went over and knocked on the door asking if Madeline was ok telling him what happened and I recorded it and Madeline yelled at her dad who started beating her up I had to do something Gnomeo.'' Juliet said smiling.

''So that's your big idea stir up trouble so he hits Madeline!?'' Asked Gnomeo glaring at her.

''Hey if nothing happened I would of left but he beat her up and didn't know we were there and besides its to get back at him for that whole baby issue.'' She said.

''Juliet you do know what you did? You could get into trouble for this! You instigated this whole thing you could of got Madeline hurt or worse this is why I said not to do anything..'' He said upset.

''Why are you so upset about this I saved a little girl from getting abused and you weren't there today you didn't see the terrified look in her eyes when dad said she had to go back she was scared and crying and I wasn't gonna do anything if he didn't yell or hurt Madeline for it I wanted her safe and you don't.'' Juliet said standing there arms crossed still glaring at him.

Juliet don't you get it he hates us enough as it and once he is out he will come and get Madeline and then come at us full force he was smart enough to pull off a tape recorder what's to say he won't try to frame us for kidnapping its not just about us Juliet dammit we have Orchid and Damien to think about he could go after them or do something you need to look at the big picture.'' He said getting upset.

''I am and Madeline is like our kid and I want her safe honestly I did what you would do pulling a Gnomeo only its pulling a Juliet.'' She said shaking her head as she leaned over grabbing and folding her dress.

''That was different I was doing it for you and back then it was just you and me we didn't have kids and now he will be coming after us and you know we can't keep her only until the trial.'' He said.

''I know but it makes me feel good to save her and I didn't drag your mom into it she came to me and said she would help me she wanted in because she disagreed with you and my dad.'' She said walking over to Gnomeo.

''Plus it was payback for all the trouble he caused us and it felt good and lets just live with it while we can the police said we could keep her for now.'' She said wrapping her arms around Gnomeo hugging him.

He was annoyed with what Juliet did but he knew he would of done the same thing he was about to say something but couldn't think with her pressing her almost nude form to his body. ''I'll get though this.'' She said.

He lifted up her face. ''No we will get though no matter what I made a promise to be by your side no matter what and that is what I'll do.'' He said as he kisses her.

Juliet moans as she kisses back and he wraps her legs around his waist as he walks and they fall to the bed he wraps the blanket over them both giggling, groping and moaning and thrusting and kissing passionately making love.

Inside a holding cell Marcus was angry where had Juliet come from and why was he so turned on by her showing up and kicking him, he wanted to hate her but that show just made him want her more. ''Oh Juliet well played now its my turn.'' He growled to himself.

''Marcus you have someone who is here to visit.'' The cop said.

Here we go enjoy guys.