Chapter 24 Body's Back To Normal

Juliet and Nanette hung out leaving Gnomeo and Benny alone. ''Juliet shouldn't we be making Benny upset?'' Asked Nanette.

''Nah he wants to spend time with Gnomeo and he went to all this trouble for it he will be able to spend the evening with Gnomeo but when we get home he will tell Gnomeo or else we will.'' Juliet said waddling.

''Well where should we go first?'' Asked Nanette.

''Want to try the dutch rider?'' Asked Juliet.

''Heck ya lets go!'' Nanette said as she picked up Juliet and carried her.

Benny and Gnomeo were hanging out, and Benny smiled he was enjoying himself  and Gnomeo was still so much fun still after all this time of being married he still was a show off he now understood why Gnomeo spent so much time with Juliet he was still in the honeymoon faze but Benny felt bad here Gnomeo thought he was with his soulmate.

''Well this night is so much fun how are you feeling Juliet?'' He asked holding her hand.

''I feel great-- but you know I think you should try to make up with Benny.'' He said.

''I want to but he insulted you, I want to hang with him but I'm busy and well at the end of the day I want to spend it with you Juliet.'' He said looking down.

''Look I love you Gnomeo but you should spend sometime with Benny he only said that because he was hurt and emotional that you kept blowing him off, you need to take a bit of time to be with him as well.'' Benny said.

''Maybe your right but I'll deal with that tomorrow come on we got more stuff to do.'' He kisses Juliet's hand and they took off.

Juliet and Nanette were sitting at a table and Juliet sighed. ''What's the matter?'' Asked Nanette.

''I hate this here I am in a small body of your boyfriend and I have to watch my best friend with his cousin.'' Juliet said sighing.

''I know but hey we get to spend time together, I love it we went on all the rides.'' Nanette said smiling.

''I like spending time with you-- oh this must be how Benny feels when he sees me with Gnomeo, its not a good feeling.'' Juliet said.

''Well how about we get back to the garden.'' Nanette said.

''Sure we can hang out there.'' She said.

Gnomeo and Benny were playing a few games and Benny saw Juliet and Nanette leaving, Juliet looked really sad and Benny should of been happy but it didn't seem right.

''Um Gnomeo can we talk?'' Asked Benny.

''Sure what is it?'' He asked as they sat down away from the crowd.

''Well-- Gnomeo I'm not who you think I am-- you think I'm Juliet but actaully I'm Benny.'' He said.

Gnomeo laughed and hugs Benny. ''Your funny beautiful and that is one of the reasons I love you.'' He tried to kiss Benny for Benny to push him off and took off leaving the fair.

''I'm serious Gnomeo I'm Benny not Juliet!'' He stopped running frowning.

''W-What I don't understand.'' Gnomeo said confused going after Benny.

''Look I was upset that you weren't hanging out with me so last night I made a wish that I could spend the day with you like old times and when I woke up this morning I found myself in Juliet's body and she is in mine and--I wanted to spend the day with you-- and I did it was nice to spend it with you even if I was in your wifes body but in doing so I realized that I hate to see her sad.'' He said.

''Wait so you and Juliet switched bodies?'' He asked.

''Yes and I was gonna tell you after we were done hanging out but I can't do that I feel bad for Juliet.'' He said.

Gnomeo and Benny ran until they got to the garden and saw Juliet and Nanette looking over magazines.

''Juliet!'' He said.

She looked up and her and Nanette went over. ''Is it true? You guys switched bodies?'' 

''Yes but not sure how to get back to my body.'' Juliet said sadly.

Gnomeo grins and lifts up Juliet who was still in Benny's body. ''Well figure something out.'' He said.

''There is one way look its a shoot star shower Juliet hold my hand.'' Benny said.

They held hands and stood together. ''I wish I could go back to being in my own body.'' Benny said.

Suddenly a spark struck them and they fell down Nanette and Gnomeo ran over to their partners and grabbed them.

''Juliet are you ok?'' Asked Gnomeo.

''Yeah I am.'' She looked at herself and touched her body. ''I'm back in my body!'' She shouted.

''Yes!'' Gnomeo lifts her up and kisses her.

''Nanette!'' Benny said excited to see his girlfriend.

''Oh Benny I'm so happy you are back!'' She kisses him over and over.

''Benny you ever try to pull this again I will personally made sure--'' Gnomeo started.

''Gnomeo stop.'' Juliet said.

''Me and Benny came to an understanding, and I think you boys should get back to your once a month thing and I will back off and let you hangout with Gnomeo.'' Juliet said.

''Fair enough and I will be nicer to you Juliet and I'm sorry for what I called you.'' Benny said as they shook hands.

''Finally that is over, now can I actually kiss my wife?'' Gnomeo asked.

''Yes.'' Juliet said as they continued kissing.

''Come on Benny I got something special for you.'' Nanette said picking him up and carrying him leaving the kissing couple alone.

Here we go enjoy..