Apricus 13-2

~SOTD:- Beautiful Scar by Lee Eun-sang ft. Park Woojin of AB6ix~
________________________________________________________

It was already morning, almost 10 am. Jiwon was asleep since she slept at 3 am trying not to let the ants escape on the lawn so that she could keep them as pets. When that idea backfired as Wonjin killed almost all the ants with his huge foot while chasing Hyeongjun. 

At 3 am the two buffoons were going nuts as their never gonna be full stomach thought to eat spicy noodles. All they could do was run and never thought of drinking a can of soda which Jiwon suggested and after that everything went back to peace for the night.

It was 10:30 and Jiwon woke up but stayed in her bed because she was too lazy to get up. 

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Let's start the day with knocks," thought Jiwon.

"Jiwon!" Called a voice behind the door. It belonged to Jungmo.

"What?" Asked Jiwon a little louder so the person could hear she was awake.

"Wake up! Don't you remember Serim is coming today" said Jungmo?

Jiwon didn't care about who was coming. She only cares about Beeda and Yongseo's arrival. Serim being a leader of Apricus 13, everyone should meet him at least to say 'Hi, I am alive" 

**************************************************

Jiwon struggled hard to get up and do her morning routine business. She got out of her room and wasted her energy to the main hall to see there was no one. 

"You know what! If I had spent my time more on my makeup which I rarely do, I wouldn't be the first" she said to herself and sat down on the couch.

Minhee entered the hall yawning, "Same, I was thinking to get up at 2 pm today but Serim loves to wake us upright?"

"Right," said Jiwon.

"Wait, it's only two of us? Where are the others? I am sure that Jungmo was the one waking me up. Lacy wakes up at 6" said Minhee.

"Sorry I am late," said Lacy entering the room, "I was healing a cat who was hurt" 

Lacy sat on the couch too.

Slowly, as the time passed by every minute, Seongmin, Wonjin, Allen, and Hyeongjun also came. Now, the only person left to come was Jungmo.

"Does he think he is the V.I.P or what?" Said Seongmin who was as annoyed as everyone.

"I am going to his room," said Allen as he was running out of patience.

Allen exited the hall. Everyone was having their sandwich for breakfast at that moment.

"The worst part about this sandwich is it has tomatoes," said Hyeongjun.

**************************************************

"YOU DESERVE TO DIE AND GO TO HELL!" yelled Allen.

"What's going on?" asked Lacy, confused with the situation.

Everyone heads to Jungmo's room.

The scenario was Allen who was holding a belt and looked too furious and at the corner, there was Jungmo who was scared to death wearing pajamas and hugging a pillow.

Wait! Pajamas? He was sleeping all this time waking all of us up?

"YES, HE DOES!" Said Wonjin who took his slipper from his foot ready to beat Jungmo.

"Guys, I am so sorry. I thought I would wake up after just 5 minutes of a nap" said Jungmo, squeezing his pillow.

"Well, it turned out to be an HOUR!" Said Wonjin.