Apricus 13-13

~SOTD:- Breath by GOT7~ 😄
________________________________________________________

"Hello," said Woobin to the receptionist 'Hyejin'.
"If you tryna flirt with me, I already have the love of my life 'Mac 'n' Cheese'!" said Hyejin.
"No, I am not trying to flirt with you, that will just be wasting your time as well as mine. I just wanted to know how often Cyclops attacks here?" asked Woobin.
"Are you from that company which defeats Cyclops?" asked Hyejin.
"Yeah, from Apricus 13," said Woobin.
Hyejin was amazed, "OH MY GOD! You could've told me when you guys were reserving the room, I would have given you the VIP one!"
"It's okay, we like the normal rooms. So answer the question, how often have there been attacks by Cyclops?" said Woobin.
"Uh, actually this place has already got rid of Cyclops a few years back thanks to GOT7 headquarters. Oh my gosh! I remember one of them was Mark, he looks so handsome! How did I forget Jackson? He is great! The problem is back but Cyclops isn't the reason now" said Hyejin.
Woobin was confused, "So, if Cyclops isn't the cause of troubles, then what is it?"
"Well, it's wolves who are creating fear at Mammoth's Point. Wait, it's not exactly like a wolf but also like walking wolves. Oh yes! Werewolves" said Hyejin, who was scared now.
"Werewolves? Does that thing exist? If it does we gotta wait two weeks for a full moon" said Woobin.
"Full moon doesn't make werewolves come. They just come at midnight, not every day but whenever they want!" said Hyejin.
"The full moon theory is bullshit for these werewolves?" asked Woobin.
Hyejin nodded.
"Please save this point. We will be very grateful!" said Hyejin.
"Sure! We will save Mammoth's Point even if it takes our life" said Woobin.
**************************************************

Taeyoung got bored so he thought about exploring the motel to see whether it would have some mysteries. So, Taeyoung got out of the room and started to explore.
'Nope, nothing so special' thought Taeyoung as he saw nothing interesting painting on the walls.
As he was passing through the hallway of the first floor, he heard the voice of people coming from a room.
'Maybe some mysteries? Or enemies?' thought Taeyoung.
Taeyoung was now very excited.
He got closer to the room so that he could hear clearly.

Taeyoung gulped as he heard what was being done in the room. He took a few steps and tried to function his brain thinking about what to do next. He immediately ran back towards his room.
On the way, he saw Jungmo who was exiting his room.
As Jungmo saw Taeyoung running towards him, he said, "What's up? Why do you look so…..weird?" asked Jungmo.
"Well, I-I you know j-just…" stammered Taeyoung. Taeyoung did not know how to say this, he was feeling traumatized.
"Anyway, I am going to the dining room. I heard they have good food here! Wanna join me?" asked Jungmo.
"S-sure. But I don't feel hungry, no no I do. Y-You can go ahead, I-i is coming with you" said Taeyoung.
"What are you trying to say?" asked Jungmo, who couldn't understand Taeyoung.
Taeyoung didn't even know what he was speaking, he was too traumatized to speak clearly.
"I don't even know myself. If a kid is kidnapped then it's kidnapping when an adult is kidnapped, the act is not called adultnapped," said Taeyoung.
"You good? Why did you come back running from upstairs?" said Jungmo who was now feeling concerned about Taeyoung's sanity.
Taeyoung nodded but again shook his head.

Jungmo took Taeyoung to his room.
"What's the problem?" asked Jungmo.
"Don't mind me just watching," said Taeyoung.
'What did he say?' thought Jungmo.
Jungmo rolled his eyes, "Can you leave your TikTok spirit for a second and tell me why are you being so...not Taeyoung?"
"W-well, I went to explore the motel to find some good old mysteries. As I passed the first floor's hallway, I heard a noise coming out of a room" said Taeyoung.
"Ooh! Interesting! Tell me more!" said Jungmo who was excited to hear from Taeyoung.
"This is not as exciting as you think! It is traumatic!" said Taeyoung.
"What? What can it be that left you full of agony?" asked Jungmo who was now curious.
"As I got near the door, the sound was becoming clear," said Taeyoung.