Apricus 13-12

~SOTD:- La Vie en Rose by IZ*ONE~
Sad for the disbandment but I know they will have a bright future ahead.
_______________________________________________________

The long trip Woobin was suffering to 'Mammoth's Point' didn't turn out that unfortunate as he expected. Both of the airhead people were sleeping and so was Woobin who was surprised that he could sleep peacefully with them.
Well at least for a few hours for Woobin because Taeyoung woke up and said he wanted to have ramen every two minutes.
"I remember when we both went on a mission and bought ramens once because we had no money left in our wallet. We had to eat the ramen with a plastic knife since we forgot to buy chopsticks or a fork" said Taeyoung.
Woobin rolled his eyes, "Ok, first, it was YOUR fault that you spent almost all the money we had on a unicorn-shaped wall clock that didn't even last for a week. Second, stop that ramen past AND LET ME BE IN PEACE!"
"That clock looked amusing and low-key, I wanted to show off Lacy! I already told you that and I have already paid that debt!" said Taeyoung.
"Just like ketchup with ice cream doesn't get along, you and tranquility don't get along either!" said Woobin.
"Hey! Words can hurt!" said Taeyoung who got offended.
"So, better for you to keep your mouth shut," said Woobin with a forced smile.

After a few minutes of silence.
"Have you ever wondered who invented a nourishment called 'Ramen'?" said Taeyoung staring into space.
"I swear if karma does exist, you would be the first one to die from eating candy-flavored ramen," said Woobin.
"Oh, look! We are here!" said Taeyoung.
Both of the people got off the train.
"It looks kinda scary. I mean look at those thick trees!" said Taeyoung, who was amused.
Taeyoung wasn't wrong at this point. The trees in the place looked quite thick and alive.
"It would be too fun if we play hide and seek like games at night!" said Taeyoung laughing.
Woobin smirked and nodded.
They went to a motel and were greeted by a kind young receptionist.
"Hello, welcome to the motel. You can call me Hyejin. How may I help you?" said the receptionist.
"Hello, we just want to reserve one room for three people," said Woobin.
Woobin panicked.
"OH MY GOD! I realized we missed Jungmo on the train!" said Woobin who started running to the stop.
"I knew I forgot something and thank goodness it was not my wallet!" said Taeyoung running after Woobin.

They reached the stop and there was no one.
"What do we do?" said Taeyoung.
"How didn't we see him? Where was he sitting at?" asked Woobin.
"I don't know, I didn't see him either but before I fell asleep, he was freaking out as he realized he had a huge pimple on his face," said Taeyoung.
"Where did he go? To a dermatologist?" said Woobin who was annoyed.

"Are you guys in trouble somehow? You don't look so good" said a voice.
"EUN-SANG! We NEED your help! We forgot Jungmo in the train!" said Woobin.
"Oh, I noticed that until now too, but how did you forget his existence? I'm sure he is a person that can be easily noticed," said Eun-sang.
"We don't know that either! That's what shocking it is!" said Woobin.
"Sure it is! How are you Taeyoung! Having fun creating chaos and tension again?" said Eun-sang smiling.
"I will be doing very well until Beeda and Yongseo find me, the reason why I am avoiding them," said Taeyoung.
"You actually will not get tortured by them because you will be murdered and in a striking rest in noise," said Eun-sang.
"Stop showing the terrifying future of mine and go find Jungmo!" said Taeyoung who was freaking out inside.
Eun-sang winked and vanished.
"Seriously, was the situation that bad?" asked Taeyoung to Woobin.
"Worst if I had to say," said Woobin.
**************************************************

Eun-sang appeared in the train where Woobin, Taeyoung, and Jungmo had ridden into and thankfully no one noticed as he appeared at the corner of the metro.
He began finding Jungmo but was surprised as he didn't see him anywhere.
Eun-sang was finding Jungmo everywhere even at the engine of the train but he was nowhere to be seen.
"Did he get off the train?" Eun-sang questioned himself.
"You can get off at the next stop sir!" said a voice.
Eun-sang noticed that chaos was going on. He followed the place where the chaos was going on.
"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO FROM THE NEXT STOP! REVERSE THE TRAIN AND PUT ME BACK TO MY DESTINATION!" said the freaked-out voice.
It was clear that the voice was of Jungmo.
"We cannot reverse the train! You can choose to either get off the next stop or just reach tomorrow!" said the train guard.
"I CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!" said Jungmo.
"You should've thought that before sleeping on the train! And you decide to disturb the TRAIN OPERATOR to TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR STOP which is not possible!" said the train guard irritated.
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THOSE FREAKY SLAPDASH PEOPLE LEFT WITHOUT ME!" said Jungmo.
"That is maybe because of that ugly brown and stinky face mask you have applied on the skin," said the train guard.
"THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL!" said Jungmo tapping his brown face mask.

Eun-sang was watching this scene in disgust and disappointment.
'I wanna smack Jungmo's face so bad' thought Eun-sang.
The train guard noticed Eun-sang and asked, "Sir, may I help you?"
"EUN-SANG! MY BUDDY!" said Jungmo who noticed Eun-sang and was equally happy when a five-year-old got lost in a grocery shop and found his parents.
"Do you know him?" asked the train guard.
"No, I don't," lied Eun-sang as he was embarrassed.
"Hey! Stop lying! I know you came here for me!" said Jungmo.
"Okay, he is my friend and I am sorry that you had to suffer from an unwelcome mess" sighed Eun-sang.
"It's okay. Please take care" said the train guard and left.
Jungmo was almost gonna hug Eun-sang but Eun-sang quickly said, "Let's go! I don't have any time to spare for your stupid excuses"

The train stopped and they got off. And as soon as the train was out of sight, Eun-sang teleported Jungmo and himself to the Mammoth's Point where Woobin and Taeyoung were waiting.
"HOW CAN YOU GUYS THINK OF ABANDONING ME ON THE TRAIN? I WAS SCARED TO DEATH!" said Jungmo.
"WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU BECAUSE OF THAT UGLY MASK OF YOURS JUNGMO!" said Woobin.
"This is essential!!" said Jungmo.
"But why?" asked Eun-sang.
"There is a giant fountain of fluid under my skin which will blast soon and thus some skincare is in the process!" said Jungmo.
"It's just a pimple" murmured Woobin.
"Hey Eun-sang!" said Taeyoung.
"What now?" said Eun-sang who was annoyed.
"Can you teleport yourself to a convenient store and grab a few packets of ramen?" asked Taeyoung.
"Aren't you still over with it?" said Woobin.
"What am I? An Uber driver?" said Eun-sang, "I have many other things to do. So, buying you ramen will just be a waste of time!"
With this, Eun-sang vanished.
"Well, how inconsiderate of Eun-sang that is," said Taeyoung.
"He is a busy man helping others unlike you who only cause trouble," said Jungmo.
"Don't think YOU are not one" said Woobin.

They went to the motel. The receptionist was still there. She saw them and asked, "Um, do you still want the reservations since you guys came after a while"
"Yes, sorry for the sudden inconvenience," said Woobin and paid for the reservations.
Jungmo was flirting with the receptionist.
"Well, you look very pretty, miss. Can I know your name please?" asked Jungmo.
"Hello sir, thank you for the compliment. My name is Hyejin, what about yours?" said Hyejin.
"It's Jungmo but you can call me," said Jungmo and whispered in Hyejin's ears, "anytime"
"Ok, Mr. Anytime, I have no time wasting to flirt with you. Please be kind and go to your rooms" said Hyejin with an irritated smile.
"I'm sure you can't see a handsome man like me" winked Jungmo.
"Can't you just give up?!" said Taeyoung who was heading towards his room.
"You better quit it!" said Woobin and dragged Jungmo towards his room.

"Stop flirting with girls, we have the battle to fight soon," said Woobin.
"But she looks pretty," said Jungmo.
"Stop being so clingy and focus on future battles!" said Woobin and went to his room.
"I still have a chance to talk with Miss Hyejin though," said Jungmo with a smirk.
"And yes!" said Woobin who came back to Jungmo.
"Here! Take this scissor" said Woobin, giving Jungmo a pair of scissors.
"But why?" asked Jungmo, confused.
"Cause you need to CUT IT OUT!" said Woobin and went to his room closing the door.
There stood Jungmo who was disappointed and thinking about Woobin's statement.
"Woobin did it right! Here you go! Another pair of scissors!" said Taeyoung who appeared and gave Jungmo another pair of scissors.
Taeyoung ran out of the scene.
Jungmo rolled his eyes and went to his room.

Taeyoung reached his room and crashed on the bed. He was thinking of his future and the panic was slowly arriving in his vacant brain.
"I think I have a few dollars in my wallet" wondered Taeyoung and checked his wallet.
There were just 2 dollars and 20 cents left in his wallet.
"This will never be enough. Guess I'll die" thought Taeyoung and started to play with his Slothmore frisbee.
"That frisbee looks like it is not even worth 5 dollars," said Eun-sang who appeared in Taeyoung's room.
"Eun-sang, what's up? And this frisbee costs like 10 dollars!" said Taeyoung.
Eun-sang shook his head and said, "Here! Your so precious ramen"
Taeyoung's eyes sparkled like a child whose mom was finally convinced to buy him a happy meal at McDonald's.
"Really? Thank you!" said Taeyoung taking the bag from Eun-sang.
"What? This is not enough! Two packets will not satisfy the poor stomach of mine!" said Taeyoung who was disappointed as he saw only two packets of ramen in the bag.
"Look! I don't have time to buy you a dozen ramen! The store only had two packets and be thankful that at least you will have two packets of ramen!" said Eun-sang.
Taeyoung pouted, "Okay, thanks Eun-sang"
"Whatever," said Eun-sang and vanished.
**************************************************
Author's Update
Well, thank you for supporting this fanfiction if you are still here reading this random shit. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
If you guys are expecting cliffhangers, don't expect I suck at writing cliffhangers. 🙃🙃

-rookie author
Cloud