Apricus 13-6

~SOTD:- Cinema by CIX~
________________________________________________________

Jiwon, Yongseo and Beeda with their heavy as a 25kg bags of rice hearts watched the blessed people go enjoy their useless schedule by spending time in an arcade. Lacy on the other hand was jolly and excited to try a fancy glow up which will only last for the day.

"That thing you put on eyelids not on nails, you nincompoop" said Beeda applying foundation on Lacy to Jiwon who was applying liquid eyeliner on her nails.

"I thought eyeliners are marker-like things," said Jiwon who's mood was already ruined.

"Yeah but there is a thing called liquid eyeliners in the world too" said Beeda.

"Jeez, my nerve cell doesn't understand these makeup products" said Jiwon.

"It's okay! Most of them are quite similar too! Concealer and foundation are almost the same" said Yongseo, applying a light shade of red lipstick.

"No Yongseo, you are wrong here!" said Beeda, "Concealer is for covering up the bags under your eyes and creases on your face which is a symptom that you are gonna die soon while foundation is used to change your skin tone"

Jiwon raised her eyebrows in amazement. She didn't even have any knowledge that these products were ever invented.

"Jiwon! Here choose anything you like" said Yongseo, who bought her collection of earrings in a big elegant case.

"Wow! I never knew you were so fascinated for earrings" said Jiwon, who was completely amazed by how beautiful and gorgeous Yongseo's earrings collection was.

"I knew you love earrings but I didn't know you had like 500 of them!" said Beeda who stopped doing Lacy's makeup and was busy focusing on Yongseo's collection.

"Don't be shy! Grab anything you wished you could have" said Yongseo.

"Wow! Can I take this cat-shaped one?" asked Lacy who looked hilarious as Beeda had only finished Lacy's makeup till one of her eyes.

"Sure! I haven't even used them for few years at least my regret of spending my expenditure on these will not sit in this box for about few months if you are likely to put them on" said Yongseo who totally agrees on the fact that she spends extravagant quantities of cash on earrings which she forgets about it after two weeks of purchase.

"No wonder why I get earrings as gifts from you on my birthdays" said Jiwon.

Yongseo smirked, "Duh!"

**************************************************

Jiwon was looking for some of her types' earrings. Yongseo was trying colors of eyeshadow shades on her wrists. Beeda was doing Lacy's makeup which was almost finished while Lacy waited patiently.

"WHERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE? I CAN'T FIND THEM!" screamed Jungmo dashing into the room.

"Yo, you are here? Didn't you go with the rest of the boys?" asked Jiwon.

"Where did they even go?? Without telling me!!!" said Jungmo.

"Those lucky people went to the arcade today" said Beeda, "Where were you though? Didn't hear your out of tune violin today until now"

"I was eating all flavors of donuts, ice cream and cupcakes in my room" said Jungmo, "the butterscotch was the best!"

"What? And you weren't concerned about us?" asked Lacy who wanted to try cookies and cream flavoured ice cream.

"He was talking about his dreams, you exasperating child" said Jiwon.

"Guess you guys are enjoying your facial treatments huh?" asked Jungmo smirking.