Apricus 13-24

~SOTD:- INVU by Taeyeon~
_______________________________________________________

Taeyoung was running as fast as he could. 

"Why is her office located on such a top floor?" hissed Taeyoung as he was climbing on the stairs. 

At this point, poor Taeyoung was panting and also succeeded in reaching Taeyeon's office. Taeyoung took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in," said a sweet voice. 

"Yay! She is here!" said Taeyoung and entered the office. "Get out!" said as Taeyeon saw the visitor.

"But why? I just got here!" said Taeyoung.

"I don't trust your visit especially when you come to my office," said Taeyeon sensing something was wrong.

"Well, is it wrong to visit my cousin once in a while?" said Taeyoung.

"You could visit me anytime unless you don't ask for financial help whenever you see my face," said Taeyeon. 

"B-but you are the only hope I have," said Taeyoung, taking a seat.

Taeyeon sighed, "what did you do this time, and how much?" 

Taeyoung smiled, "Well, the situation isn't that bad as before but I have a debt to pay."

"So what? Pay for it," said Taeyeon.

"I-i don't have money," said Taeyoung looking at the white marbled floor, "and I was wondering if you could help me this time."

"THIS time? More like EVERY time! Have a thought to save up money my dear! Don't always stay broke!" said Taeyeon.

Taeyoung gulped, "Umm, this time the debt isn't that bad. It's for Beeda and Yongseo."

"You stole money from them?" asked Taeyeon, controlling her anger limit.

"Well, no. This isn't considered stealing but I just bought a few items and Beeda and Yongseo paid for it," said Taeyoung.

"Did they pay from their will or was it forcefully?" asked Taeyeon.

Taeyoung did not answer. 

"Spill the beans!" ordered Taeyeon.

Taeyoung said everything which left Taeyeon speechless. 

"Would you bother to say WHAT were the limited editions?" asked Taeyeon.

Taeyoung closed his eyes and said quickly, "strawberry scented mustache, crocodile skinned umbrella, and Flash Slothmore designed frisbee."

And once again Taeyeon was left speechless. Taeyeon took a deep breath, "Mention the cost," 

"$78.99," said Taeyoung.

"Do I look like I am made of money? Can't you just put a damn budget?" said Taeyeon.

"I try my best," said Taeyoung.

"Lies don't work on me," said Taeyeon.

"Okay! I am sorry. I will try my best to save up next time!" said Taeyoung as he was caught.

"You say that every time. Try saying something new," said Taeyeon, "at least, you can use your creativity!"

Taeyeon handed him the money, "Here, $85. Give this ALL to Beeda and Yongseo and don't try to take the extra money. I bet the poor children are suffering financially right now," 

"What about me? I am suffering equally as well," said Taeyoung.

"The villain doesn't deserve justice, only the innocent victims do," said Taeyeon.