Apricus 13-22

~SOTD:- 0X1= LOVESONG (I know I love you) by TXT~ ________________________________________________________

"Look guys, it's ok," said Woobin, "For tonight please adjust your stomach with hunger. I understand our stomach is begging for food but we have no choice" 

Everyone nodded. "I don't think I can survive," said Hyeongjun. 

"Stay strong tomorrow from 6 to 9 they serve breakfast. So, make sure to come in time," said Woobin who was equally hopeless like everyone else. 

"I will be coming to your rooms to give water. At least water might help" said Wonjin.

Lacy couldn't control her hunger. "I can't!" said Lacy, "I am desperate!" She plucked out a rose from a nearby rose plant and ate the petals. "Sweet," said Lacy. 

Everyone except Lacy was shocked.

"H-how often do you eat flowers?" asked Hyeongjun.

"When I see a new flower I eat it," said Lacy, chewing her petals.

"How does it taste?" asked Taeyoung.

"It depends, you know. Some taste sweet and some taste bitter" said Lacy, "The best one was Wax Mellow and Fuchsia, the worst was the Marigold."

Everyone was speechless.

"Do you have the intestines of a cow or something? How do you even digest these? What if it is poisonous?" asked Wonjin.

Lacy shrugged, "I have eaten a poisonous flower once, it was the castor oil plant. I was cautious about the seeds because seeds are the most toxic part of them. I mistakenly swallowed it which made me nauseous and I immediately knew it was the seeds so I healed myself."

Jiwon on the other hand was extra traumatized witnessing a human eating a flower without hesitation.

"I am gonna go to bed, I don't need water either," said Jiwon and went to her room, shutting the door.

Jungmo was sitting on his bed lifelessly, Wonjin entered his room and gave him a bottle of water. "At least this might help" Jungmo took the bottle of water and drank it all at once.

 "Wow, I didn't know you were THIS hungry," said Wonjin, filling the bottle with water. 

"Wonjin, my friend," said Jungmo.

Wonjin felt a shock hearing "my friend". "Oh yeah?" said Wonjin.

"If I die, please bury me somewhere near a beachy place and I only accept white lilies," said Jungmo, still lifeless.

Wonjin scoffed, "Why bury a worthless body in such an expensive place? It would be expensive to even make a grave too" 

"How inconsiderate of you! YOU AREN'T MY FRIEND!" said Jungmo.

Wonjin said, "Stop being dramatic, tomorrow at 6 u will be fine and die I don't care!" 

Jungmo sniffed.

Suddenly, an aroma of tempting, citrusy, spicy, nostalgic, and delicious flavors was flying around. It made both people in the room mouth water.

"Can you smell something familiar? Or am I the only one smelling that?"  asked Jungmo. 

"Yeh, I can too. It's tangy," said Wonjin, gulping his saliva.

They went outside to check out. Even Woobin, Lacy, and Hyeongjun were out of their room.

"Do you smell that?" asked Woobin. They nodded.

"It's coming from Taeyoung's room," said Lacy.

"The reason why he asked for his water boiled! What are you waiting for? Let's go attack!" said Wonjin.