Apricus 13-23

~SOTD:- Gravity by Ong Seongwoo~
(A masterpiece!)
_______________________________________________________

Serim and Beeda were walking through a long road which looked as tiring as completing your thesis. Luckily, the day wasn't that bright, it was fairly gloomy just how Beeda liked it.

Their road was one way too.

"You know, maybe we would buy a car. At least we won't have to walk'', said Serim.

"That's a good idea, not gonna lie", said Beeda.

"Aren't you hungry?" asked Serim.

"Yeah, maybe a little", said Beeda.

Beeda took out a packet of Dorito from her bag. They started munching on it. It was obviously heaven.

Not after a long time, they found two travelers who looked familiar. They were none other than Allen and Seongmin.

"Hello, there." said Serim waving at the duo, "Hope you had a nice time"

"Yeah, sure it was. At least we got to live in peace for a few days," said Allen.

"The only thing I refuse to do is returning to headquarters and facing those dingbats," said Seongmin, which was agreed by Allen.

"Hey, Beeda. It's been a while," said Allen.

"Yeah, of course. How have you guys been doing?" asked Beeda?

"Pretty fine, until we reach the headquarters", said Seongmin. They had a good laugh.

"But where had you gone for the mission?" asked Allen.

"There was this emergency mission assigned to every headquarters for the massive attacks of Cyclops. We were chosen pairs to complete," explained Serim.

"Wow? I want to be a part of it too," said Seongmin.

"Nah! It's ok. It's just like any other missions ours was just overrated while yours was underrated" joked Serim.

Beeda giggled while Allen and Seongmin didn't feel funny laughing.

"How were the missions? Was it difficult?" asked Serim.

"Yeah, it was quite tough to deal with the enemies. It was a dark headquarters rather than Cyclops" said Allen.

"You guys did great! Keep it up!" said Beeda.

"Was there chaos after we left?" asked Seongmin.

"It was worse than chaos. First, there was a sudden knock on my door in the middle of the night done by Minhee who looked quite frightened. He mentioned Hyeongjun was being robbed or in trouble after we went to Hyeongjun's room. We discover these two misfits were finding their money" explained Serim, "it was so exhausting!"

"Wow, mind if you spill the whole tea?" said Allen.

Beeda explained everything.

"Well, I am speechless," said Seongmin.

"I need all your guys to help to rip off his head though I am already enough for him. He should suffer more because I am suffering from the financial crisis," said Beeda.

"I don't expect Taeyoung has collected the debt to pay," said Allen, "you know what, don't even give him time to pay back better finish him off"

"That's what I will do, I am not giving him time," said Beeda.

*********************************************************************

"We're finally here!" squealed Yongseo. "Yeah," said Minhee drenched in sweat and water, "I didn't like you using me as a BOAT, look at me? What am I? A ship?" asked Minhee.

Apricus 13 | Cravity FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara