Apricus 13-5

~SOTD:- Flash by X1~ *tearing up*
________________________________________________________

Serim who was done with the lunatic situation, looked at Beeda and asked, "Will you bother to explain this?"

"It's all because of Taeyoung! Where is he?" asked Beeda who sat on the chair annoyed.

"He is on a mission. Why?" asked Eun-sang.

"When IS HE COMING BACK?" shouted Beeda, this time very angry.

Eun-sang took a step back, "H-he will be coming back in 5-6 days. W-what's the problem?" asked Eun-sang.

"You see! I did not lie, I was telling the truth" said Hyeongjun who could now move a little but still wrapped in blankets like a burrito which is never going to be ordered in any restaurant.

Beeda sighed and covered her face with her hands.

"Yongseo, just say it! Don't make such suspense! We aren't presenting a dramatic show here where suspense reveals after 5 episodes. What has it got to do with Taeyoung?" said Serim.

"Well, he is the reason why we are finding money. He took ALL the money we had. Before he went on a mission, he thought it would be a brilliant idea to spend money on unnecessary stuff for which HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PENNY TO PAY!" explained Yongseo.

"I still don't get it though," said Minhee.

"Can you put energy for your verbal interruptions later? I haven't finished wailing mine and Beeda's tear-jerking tale yet" said Yongseo.

Minhee rolled his eyes, "Fine, pick up the threads!"

Yongseo continued, "He knew we would be coming on this route after a few days, so he said the shopkeeper WE would be paying for the item and gave OUR PICTURES! As we were going on that route, the shopkeeper told us everything and we had to pay for him! It took EVERY CENT OF MONEY WE HAD which I wanted to buy a pair of shoes and Beeda wanted to buy herself a makeup set"

"Is it alright if I ask what did Taeyoung buy?" asked Woobin.

"A strawberry-scented mustache, crocodile skinned umbrella, and Flash Slothmore designed frisbee" sighed Yongseo.

"WHO IN THE DAMN HUMANS LIVING IN THE EARTH, HEAVEN OR HELL WOULD BUY THESE WITLESS ITEMS WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE PENNY TO BUY ANY OF THEM?" shouted Beeda.

Beeda was being restless well, why wouldn't she be? Everyone was speechless. The amount of disappointment, sorrow, dismay, and despondency was in the air that not even a single word was spoken.

"We were starving! We didn't even have money to afford food. We survived all these 2 days thanks to 5 packs of bubblegum" said Yongseo.

Yongseo's eyes went on Minhee's chips. She couldn't take it anymore! It was like the world was about to collapse as the world ran out of food. "Minhee" Yongseo called.

"Yes?" said Minhee who was surprised as Yongseo didn't yell at him for the first time in his whole life.

"Can I please have that chips?" asked Yongseo with a pitiful voice that even a beggar will be willing to give his freshly bought food.

"S-sure," said Minhee, giving that packet of chips of Yongseo.

Yongseo took the packet of chips with a grin, "Thank YOU!" But that grin turned into a frown and a rage of anger. "Why does your never used brain bothers to give me an EMPTY packet of chips even though I told you I am hungry that I can consume 50 packs of ramen at once!" said Yongseo. The world was spinning for her, first, she was dying of hunger. Second, she didn't have any money, and third, the empty packet of chips.

Apricus 13 | Cravity FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara