Apricus 13-9

~SOTD:- The Eve by EXO~
________________________________________________________

"Hey! Stop flexing the pole like legs of yours! Look, I am running!" yelled Yongseo to Minhee as she couldn't get along the pace of Minhee.

"It's not my fault that I have long legs, you teensy-weensy girl" said Minhee continuing his speed.

"Height is just a social construct," said Yongseo.

"Yah! Keep saying that to yourself! You, 5 foot and 3 inch!" said Minhee.

"Why don't you make your legs shorter so that you can experience what it is to be like my height?" said Yongseo.

"I would rather become a giraffe than being your height because it sucks to be you" said Minhee running as he knew Yongseo wouldn't spare him for his satire statement.

"HEY! WAIT YOU UNTIDY TANGLED UTILITY POLE!" shouted Yongseo as she started running too.

Of course, Minhee was faster. 

After running for about 10 minutes, Minhee stopped at a point as he witnessed something which was absolutely once in a lifetime view. 

Yongseo also come panting very hard as she was chasing Minhee, "W-wait u-up, give me a b-break"

"Look at that! Oh bless my eyes!" said Minhee pointing at a picturesque view.

Yongseo followed Minhee's direction. Minhee did not lie. The scenery was absolutely beautiful. It was the sunrise peeping through the center of an enormous tree which was perfectly timed. The clouds and the river changed its colour into delicate red. The shadow of land as well as the tree darkened. The blue sky had turned into a gorgeous purple. 

It looked as if the scenery was a portrait by a talented artist.

{The view looked like this. Credit for the aesthetic belongs to the respective owner}

________________________________________________________

"It is definitely beautiful," said Yongseo in awe.

"I know right, even a girl like you who sees everything ugly pictures this beautiful" said Minhee without expressing any feelings.

Yongseo wanted to smack Minhee on his face and wanted him to beg for her forgiveness but decided to not take it by heart since she doesn't want to ruin this beautiful moment by a ridiculous fight.

They stood in the same position watching the dazzling landscape until the earth started to continue it's rotation. Which means the portrait was ruined as the position of the sun changed.
(Earth rotates, so position of sun is constant but what we see is different. Sorry can't explain science)