Apricus 13-29

~SOTD:- All I Wanna Do by Jay Park, Hoody, Loco~
_______________________________________________________

Suddenly, a siren began to ring. "The siren's sound is always irritating!" said Taeyoung, closing his ears.
"An alarm is going off, go outside and check it out...be careful…," said the speaker.
They went outside the shop. They looked around. "What happened?" asked Eun-sang.

The siren was still on and Taeyoung was covering his ears.
"Look to your left!" said the speaker. They looked to their left. "Scary Larry is coming this way! We need to escape NOW!" said the speaker. 

"Hey! We have two guns though!" said Hyeongjun, smiling.
"We need to escape NOW! No expostulations!" repeated the speaker. "The speaker sounds annoyed," said Jungmo laughing. 
"Let's go then!" said Yongseo. "But where?" asked Jiwon. Yongseo shrugged. "Is there any particular place that we have to run to?" asked Jiwon.

"Find the sewers, I am sure we will be safe down there!" said the speaker.
"Ew no! Not the sewers, it's gross!" said Beeda.
"I know right, it's disgusting!" said Wonjin. 
"Worst of all, it stinks!" said Seongmin.
"Stop being reluctant! That's what the speaker says, maybe it's the ending?" said Serim.

"But where is the gutter?" asked Woobin.
"Look!" said Allen pointing to the front. It revealed an underground place that just moved. 
"Let's go!" said Yongseo.

They ran towards the sewer. "Do we HAVE to?" said Beeda, hesitant if she should enter the unhygienic place.
"GO! RIGHT NOW! NO TIME TO RETHINK LIFE DECISIONS!" shouted the speaker.
"Okay! Okay! No need to shout!" said Beeda, going into the sewer. They went inside the sewer.
"I still can't get over this siren!" said Taeyoung.

Beeda, Yongseo, Jiwon, and Lacy were crawling from the sidewards. "Come on! It isn't that dirty! It's fake grease and green," said Serim.
"I have no interest in walking on these slimy algae even if it looks fake," said Lacy. 
"It IS fake though," said Jungmo.

"You mean you wanna swim across this green algae with mucilage? No thank you, we are fine!" said Yongseo.
"I don't find what's so gross, it doesn't even stink!" said Minhee. They went a little down the sewer. The girls were trying their best to not step green-colored liquid which was supposed to be gross waste and slimy algae.
"I think we need to get there," said Woobin pointing at a dead end. 
"Bro! That's a dead-end? You want us to die?" asked Hyeongjun.
"Where else do we go then?" asked Woobin.
"True, let's go," said Wonjin. 

The sewer started to fill up with green liquid.
"Ewww no!! Hurry!" said Beeda who started to run.
"Be careful! You might slip!" said Eun-sang.

Beeda who was trying to be the ringmaster ran before anyone else and slipped like what Eun-sang warned.
Eun-sang clicked his tongue and helped Beeda to stand up, "I told you so!" "Sorry," said Beeda.
The girls hurried while the boys were just casually walking except for Seongmin who thought it was disgusting too so he was the first to lead the road among boys.

"After this game finishes, I swear I am gonna take a long shower!" said Jiwon.
"I was thinking the same!" said Lacy. 
"Now what?" asked Taeyoung. 

The lights started to flicker. "ERROR...PlayerScripts.DialougeSerive48...I….ERROR….rebooting…" said the speaker glitching. 

"Uh? Are you gwenchana?" asked Yongseo.

"Reboot failed. Unsanctioned manual override requested. Firewall bypass override initiated….ERROR...ERROR...ERROR…ERROR," said the speaker. 
"THEN FIX IT! WE WILL DIE!" said Hyeongjun, "WHAT DO WE DO WITHOUT THE SPEAKER? HOW CAN IT BETRAY US?" said Hyeongjun on the verge of tears?
"Are we stuck here forever then?" asked Lacy who was now crying. The lights were off. Hyeongjun and Lacy started to cry. Suddenly, Scary Larry appeared. Everyone flinched.