Apricus 13- 1

~SOTD:- Future by Red Velvet (OST: Start-Up)~
________________________________________________________

It was the week where almost every one of Apricus 13 was on break. Wonjin felt this week as a small gathering. It was very tough to meet almost all the members at the same time as they were on their different missions. They could only meet once in a while for their meeting or by coincidence if you are lucky enough to cross over the same path.

Wonjin was very happy and excited to meet everyone. Well, of course not everyone Serim, Woobin, Taeyoung, Beeda, and Yongseo were the people to miss this great opportunity. He missed them. Wonjin met everyone present in the headquarters which brought those memories back. It was nostalgia. Well, in the mission it was sure tough to deal with Cyclopes. But with their hard and patient training, they would beat the Cyclops in either way.

Wonjin was having a nice time eating his choco-chip cookies he was craving for so long. He ate one and almost gonna have the whole six of them but before he could stop Jungmo who stole all his six cookies and gobbled them.

"Hey! Those were mine! I was craving those for so long!" Wonjin cried.

"Wow, these are magical" commented Jungmo while munching those cookies in his mouth.

"I could only eat one..." Sobbed Wonjin.
"YOU ARE GONNA DIE TODAY!" Wonjin shouted and rushed to Jungmo who was beginning to run for his life.

It felt like Wonjin was chasing Jungmo forever in their large cafeteria where other members were trying to eat in peace.

"Does 'peace' even exist here?" Jiwon facepalmed.

"Not when people who lost their sanity meet each other" replied Minhee.

"Did they ever even have sanity?" questioned Seongmin which made Minhee, Jiwon, and Lacy chuckle.

"Where is Allen? I thought he was on a break" said Lacy. Lacy suddenly gasped that made the other three jump.

"What?" Jiwon sounded annoyed.

"What if Allen is alone traveling somewhere invisible and checking out on some store and is trying to steal?"
Jiwon rolled her eyes.

"Why would he do that?" Questioned Minhee.

"He once shared this idea and said he will implement it someday" replied Lacy.

"Well, that's good cause you will need not to pay," said Seongmin.

Suddenly, a BANG was heard. Everyone turned their head.
"Here comes another buffoon to offer his free energy" sighed Jiwon.

"YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN WITHOUT ME?" shouted Hyeongjun.

"HE WAS THE ONE WHO STOLE MY WHOLE JAR OF COOKIES!" Wonjin pointed at Jungmo.

"THAT WASN'T EVEN A JAR, THAT WAS 2 CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE CAKE!" Defended Jungmo.

"IT WAS SIX!" said Wonjin.

"WHY WASN'T I INVITED?" yelled Hyeongjun.

"Stop shouting!" said Minhee.

"YOU DEVIL! I WON'T LET YOU GO TODAY!" shouted Wonjin.

"I am WAY faster than you!" said Jungmo and started running. Wonjin started running after him.

"NOTHING IS FUN WITHOUT ME!" yelled Hyeongjun and immediately chased both of them.

"You know what's fun? Avoiding them and eating lunch in front of the garbage" Seongmin rolled his eyes.

"What's going on here?" Said a voice at the entrance of the cafeteria.

Jungmo, Wonjin, and Hyeongjun immediately stopped running.

"Allen! I wondered where you have been!" said Lacy.

Allen shook his head and muttered, "Always the same shit." Allen took a hamburger from the counter and a drink from the fridge. He sat at the table.
The three tired people also joined.

"Missing Serim I suppose..." Said Wonjin with a smirk. Other members also smirked except Allen who looked dead serious to kill Wonjin on the spot.

"T-that was just a joke!" Wonjin said getting a signal that he said too much.

"Not my strawberry milkshake you jerk!" said Jiwon, slapping Jungmo's hand as he was trying to take Jiwon's milkshake. Jiwon was irritated. She missed Yongseo and Beeda who were the only people Jiwon could talk to within peace.

"Hey, there people!" called a voice. He suddenly appeared in the cafeteria without any sound.

"Sup! Eun-sang!" said Minhee as he met his best friend.
"Nothing much. Just collecting information about other members" said Eun-sang sitting at the table.

"Where are Yongseo and Beeda?" asked Jiwon so that they could meet sooner.

"They were on a mission together in the South. I guess they will be arriving after three days or more. Actually, they should have come yesterday but these people thought it would be a nice idea to free all the horses of a farm and NOW they are searching for it" Said Eun-sang biting his fries.

"Partners in crime indeed," said Hyeongjun.

"They are together on a mission again? Without including me? That's so unthoughtful of them" said Jiwon.

"You can hang out with me for a while," said Lacy with a smile.

"Not if you cry for no reasons," said Jiwon, trying to avoid Lacy's invitation.

"I don't cry anymore. I have worked out enough for it" said Lacy with that confidence.

"Snakes have no arms," said Jiwon.

Lacy started crying. "Nope," said Jiwon.

"Lacy! You do look so cute when crying like a baby!" teased Wonjin.

Allen shook his head, "Anyways. Where are Serim, Woobin, and Taeyoung though? And STOP with THAT UGLY FACE  of yours JUNGMO!"

"Well, Taeyoung is on a long mission. I suppose we will see him after a week or so. Serim is coming back tomorrow and Woobin is coming 2 days later or even before" said Eun-sang.

"Defeating Cyclops is a hard task," said Minhee, "They are quite strong. No wonder what magic they have in their third eye.."

"Don't know. They never opened it when I battled with them" said Seongmin.

"I have heard they have some super powerful force that can destroy the whole world," said Lacy with a quivering voice.

"That's not it," said Allen, "Actually their third eye doesn't contain powerful force but very powerful magic. That's what I wanna know too, what magic does it hold."

Everyone at the table was silent, thinking the same. They have come across many Cyclopes and even defeated every single of them but the third eye on their big forehead was never opened.

**************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

If you got anything to tell then feel free to comment or contact me.
Watch out for grammatical errors as well.
Thanks for reading.

-rookie author
Cloud

Apricus 13 | Cravity FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara