Apricus 13-30 (final)

~SOTD:- Merry Bad Ending by The Boyz~
_______________________________________________________

Okay! Who is gonna sing first?" asked Taeyoung.
"I'll go first!" said Jungmo confidently.
Jungmo began to sing "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake. He has a good voice so it wasn't that hard to compliment Jungmo.
While Yongseo chose to sing "Love you Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez, Woobin was lip-syncing the song.
Beeda could only focus on Serim. Every word in the song suited her situation. Should she confess today?
Next, Hyeongjun came to the spotlight. He decided to sing "Bang Bang Bang" by BigBang which made everyone in the room hyped and get in the mood.
It was getting very fun! It was already 1 in the morning, even Lacy wasn't drowsy, she looked more energetic than others.
"I told you it would be fun!" said Jiwon to Lacy.
Woobin hyped up the gang by putting his whole energy in "Chandelier" by Sia. His voice is a blessing!
"Woah the high note that you pulled was damn amazing!" said Yongseo.
"God has finally blessed my ears!" said Minhee, dramatically.
"Thanks, guys!" said Woobin, taking his seat and taking a sip of his mojito.
After Woobin, Allen came forward to sing and show off his acrobats to the crowd. He rapped in "River" by Eminem ft. Ed Sheeran.
"Yo, do you breathe?" asked Jungmo who was fascinated.
"I don't want to but it turns out I am immortal," said Allen getting into the mood.
Seongmin was next to spill his sweet as candy voice in "2002" by Anne Marie. "Wow! You have a great voice!" complimented Jiwon.
While Wonjin sang his lungs out in this very emotional song "Spring Day" by BTS with his dramatic hand gestures and wiping his invisible tears. Hyeongjun and Taeyoung also start to wipe their imaginary tears with tissues and Jungmo blows his nose on his handkerchief.
Hyeongjun gave a high five to Wonjin after he finished.

Serim was up next and sang "The Purge" by Jay Park (I know there are other great idols involved in this great hit but I ain't gonna mention for now since it would get long). The song made the gang mad and crazy. While Beeda was internally blushing every beat and second.
Minhee was up next. "I will show you who Kang Minhee is!" said Minhee, selecting his song. He chose "Gotta Go" by Chunga. Everybody was taken back by his choice and wasn't expecting much but being Minhee he is, he slew the performance. Everyone couldn't help but give a big applause to Minhee.
"Okay, I wasn't expecting YOU to do great in this song," said Yongseo. Minhee smirked.
"Come on Lacy! You can go next!" said Yongseo pushing Lacy. Lacy shook her head. "No, you have to!" said Yongseo.
Lacy was shy but it was ok to sing in front of the people whom she knew for many years.
"Erm, I will be singing 'Shout Out to my Ex' by Little Mix", said Lacy. "Have you ever been in a relationship though?" asked Minhee. Lacy shook her head, "Is this song valid for only the people who have ex-partners?"
"No, you have the right to sing any song! Let the kid sing!" said Wonjin.
"Chill guys, I was just...curious," said Minhee.
Lacy sang the song, it was very melodic and sweet. Everybody was shaken by hearing Lacy.
"Pack your bags Lacy!" said Hyeongjun, "we are going to The X Factor!"
Lacy laughed, "Aae! I wasn't that great as you guys,"
"No Lacy, you were really good!" said Seongmin.
Lacy smiled shyly and sat down.

Everyone decided to take a small break to refill their energy or take a potty break. Eun-sang went to do his business and he also had to take a call from an allied spy. Serim also decided to go to the restroom.
Now, was this the time to confess? Beeda thought for a moment. "He will surely say yes," said Beeda keeping her expectations.
So her plan was, after Serim getting out of the restroom, Beeda will ask Serim to come to a nice quiet place away from the group and confess her feelings towards Serim. Beeda wasn't feeling confident, she has gone through many hurdles in her life and she never experienced this much nervousness in her life. Beeda took a deep breath and waited for Serim to come out of the male washroom.
She didn't want to look like a pervert spying on a male's washroom, so she made sure to keep a distance.
Just as Serim came out of the washroom, Beeda came towards Serim. "Hey, can you come with me outside for a minute?" asked Beeda.
"What's the matter? Is it anything about the headquarters or the enemies?" asked Serim who was concerned.
Beeda shook her head, "It's nothing about that, just follow me," Serim obeyed.
Beeda took Serim to a quiet place each second, her heart beating faster. She took a deep breath.
"What's up?" asked Serim.
"Well, I wanted to tell you something," said Beeda.
"Yeah, go ahead," said Serim.
"Umm, it's been two years, I am keeping this little secret from everyone. I haven't said this to anyone," said Beeda.
"Well, it is not nice to keep important things to yourself, you get more burdened with thoughts," said Serim.
"Yeah, I know, so I am finally telling this to you," said Beeda.
"Which is?" asked Serim.
"I-I erm, like y-y-you," said Beeda, biting her lips and looking away from Serim.
Serim stood there still, not sure if he heard right, "You like me? Like crush things?"
Beeda nodded. Serim gulped, it was awkward. How will he explain this? Beeda will of course be heartbroken but there is nothing else he can do. There was an awkward two minutes of silence.
Serim finally spoke, "Ok, Beeda look, I know this will be hard for you but I had always been looking up to you as a sister and so Yongseo, Jiwon, and Lacy.  I am sorry to say but I don't like you in that way."
Beeda was frozen on her spot, paralyzed to say anything at the moment. She got rejected by her first crush.
"I am sorry, I hope you understand," said Serim giving an apologetic small smile.
"I knew it!" said Beeda being dramatic and sarcastic, "I knew you always liked Allen! I always doubted if you guys were hiding feelings for each other, turns out to be true! A-are you gay?"
Serim let out a laugh, "Calm down girl! It's nothing like what you think! Are you okay though?" asked Serim if Beeda had gone out of her mind.
"Yeah, I am completely fine and I understand your perspective. I respect it," said Beeda, giving an assuring smile. "Thank you for understanding," said Serim, "Let's go back, people must be waiting,"
Beeda nodded, "You go ahead, I need to go to the washroom a quick,"
"You will be alright, won't you?" asked Serim. Beeda nodded with a smile. Serim gave a small smile and went to the bar.