Apricus 13-17

~SOTD:- Gambler by MonstaX~
_______________________________________________________

The bus finally stopped after a decade of traveling or at least Yongseo thought of it that way. Minhee on the other hand had dozed off 5 minutes after they sat on the seat. "I can't believe he slept for 3 hours straight," thought Yongseo.

"Wake up you sleepy useless nerd!" said Yongseo.

Minhee didn't have any sign of waking up.

Yongseo rolled her eyes, "ARE YOU GONNA SPEND YOUR WHOLE LIFE HERE? OR GET OFF THE BUS?" shouted Yongseo in Minhee's ear.

Minhee jumped by a sudden bolt of sound.

"What are we here already? I thought it would take 2 hours to reach" said Minhee with his sleepy voice.

"The whole three hours ride wasn't enough for you to doze off?" asked Yongseo.

"WE TRAVELLED FOR THREE HOURS? IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN AN HOUR YET!" said Minhee who was disappointed.

Yongseo was speechless, "Anyways, if you wanna come then please kindly move your muscles else I can continue the mission alone"

"No, of course, I am coming too! Else that is irresponsible of me!" said Minhee.

Both of them got off the bus.

"Wow, we got the location of a quite developed place," said Yongseo, observing the large towers.

"Yeah, I think the place will be quite populated too," said Minhee, "It would be hard for us to find 2 different rooms on the different floors"

"I was thinking of looking for different hotels for each of us, you know," said Yongseo.

"Sure then, let's go try then," said Minhee.

The hotels they searched for were totally a scam! The hotels offered very high prices for two rooms. Many didn't even have a free room they could reserve for or the rooms were only available next to each other.

Finally, with a little hope they had, they entered a hotel.

"Good day sir and madam, how may I help you?" asked the receptionist.

"We needed to book rooms for a few nights," said Minhee.

"Ok, so you both want a common room?" asked the receptionist.

"NO!" Minhee and Yongseo both shouted at the same time which made the receptionist jump.

"Two separate rooms! And not even rooms next to each other!" said Minhee.

"We want rooms which are a few floors apart and as far away from his room as possible!" said Yongseo.

"I'm afraid but none of the rooms are free on the different floors today, it's either booked or reserved. So you have to cooperate on the same floor" said the receptionist.

"Oh my god! Seriously? Other hotels don't even have rooms free today! What's going on?" asked Yongseo.

"Well, can't complain about the upcoming festival, so national and international tourists are excited to come here. But we can give you different rooms but a few rooms away from each other, is it fine?" said the receptionist.

"Sounds good for today, the price is also fine compared to other scam hotels!," said Minhee.

The receptionist gave them their room's key and Minhee yeeted to his room.

"So, what is this festival that people are excited about?" asked Yongseo to the receptionist.

"It's the day of the anniversary when evil was erased! We have been celebrating for more than a hundred years!" said the receptionist.