Apricus 13-19

~SOTD:- Next Level by Aespa~
________________________________________________________

"It isn't lying, it's a real b-bomb" Minhee gulped, "w-with a timer, that shows only 3-3 minutes left to d-diffuse," said Minhee, shivering.

"Wait for what," said Yongseo and came towards shivering Minhee to check if it was true or not. "This can't be!" squealed Yongseo.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed the Cyclop.

Yongseo was very frustrated, she went to the Cyclop and kicked its face, "ASSHOLE!" screamed Yongseo and you guessed it, it died.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" shouted Minhee who wanted to slap Yongseo so bad for her stupid action.

"YES!" shouted back Yongseo, "WHILE WE ARE IN THIS DUBIOUS SITUATION, THIS IRRITATING CYCLOP LIKES TO LAUGH!" Yongseo was now crying and thinking it was over. She crashed on the ground crying her lungs out.

Minhee on the other hand was frozen and didn't know what to do either. He went to Yongseo to cheer her up, "It's ok, we can do it. Don't give up"

"I already lost my hope, I have no expectations," said Yongseo, hugging Minhee. Minhee was shocked by Yongseo's action, he hugged back Yongseo.

"Come on, it's all right. We can figure something out, crying won't help! Stop being a coward" said Minhee standing up and helping Yongseo stand up.

"What if I cut the bomb?" asked Minhee.

"You think that's gonna work? Instead of the 2 minutes we have, we will be dead right now" said Yongseo.

"Then I resize it into its smallest size," said Minhee.

"This isn't how bombs can be diffused! Yes, it does depend on mass but it is still gonna be destructive and if you think those wires can be disconnected, it's a very difficult task. If one thing goes wrong, we are fucking doomed!" explained Yongseo. Minhee had no words to express as Yongseo was speaking the truth.

Yongseo was sobbing silently and Minhee was thinking hard.

Suddenly, there was a banging sound which made Minhee and Yongseo jump. Minhee went to see who it was.

"Why do you guys look so lost?" asked Sehun, witnessing absentminded Minhee and depressed Yongseo.

"We did defeat the Cyclop but then" sighed Minhee.

Yongseo began to sob.

"What? What is it?" asked Sehun.

Minhee pointed at the bomb, "that Cyclop had already set the timer for the bomb" said Minhee as he got closer to it, "only 1 minute and 40 seconds left"

"What!" said Sehun and went where Minhee was standing.

"Okay, so what is the reason to look so defeated?" asked Sehun.

"I-i don't know what to do, diffusing will be hard. The city is gonna blow up" said Yongseo, weeping.

"Come on, you guys! I didn't expect this disappointing deed from you" said Sehun, "use your brain! We have magic abilities!"

"It's useless! What could our abilities possibly do? No matter how miniature the bomb is, the pressure, temperature, and speed of light will be the same. As a result, the explosion might be a little less but it still can bombard the whole city" said Yongseo.

"You have your abilities too! You can open the black hole and it will absorb the bomb and everything will be fine!" said Sehun.

Minhee's eyes lit up, "Oh yes! Senior Sehun is right!"