Apricus 13-18

~SOTD:- Don't Fight The Feeling by EXO~
(THEY ARE BACK!!!!😭😭💖💖)
________________________________________________________

"Minhee!" called Yongseo to Minhee who was sleeping peacefully with his mouth open. "Minhee! Wake up!" said Yongseo trying to wake Minhee up.

"Yes? Is there a letter for me?" asked Minhee who was half awake.

"No, but there is a reminder. It's already 10 at night!" said Yongseo.

"Huh?" said Minhee, getting up with a sudden unexpected cue, "I thought I slept for 2 hours. How fast time flies when we sleep!"

"I know right! Now that's something accurate you said" said Yongseo, "Come on! Let's go!"

"Yeah yeah," said Minhee, getting up from his bed.

"So I checked the front door, it's locked. There were 10 locks closed in the front door and that wasn't expected" said Yongseo.

"Did you check the back doors?" asked Minhee.

Yongseo nodded, "5 locks in each 2 of the back doors. Wow they have really good security I have to say"

"So, what are you thinking? Jump out the window to escape?" asked Minhee sarcastically.

Yongseo sighed, "Probably"

"Wait, seriously? I was joking though" said Minhee.

"I don't see any other way to escape Minhee. We won't know if the Cyclops will attack today or not. Even if we break locks, it's gonna be a huge loss for us as well as the hotel. The locks seem expensive" said Yongseo.

They reached the front door in which Minhee saw the 10 locks exactly what Yongseo said.

"Ok then window it is then," said Minhee.

As they were returning to Yongseo's room to escape from the window, they heard a crack sound from the front door.

They exchanged a glance at each other.

They turned back and saw a man unlocking the doors with keys.

The man noticed the duet too, "Hello, wanna team up to beat Cyclops?"

"But who are you?" asked Minhee.

Yongseo froze looking at that man. No words came out of her mouth.

"I am Oh Sehun, your senior," said Sehun.

"I am Minhee though. I am sorry that I didn't recognize you because I didn't," said Minhee.

"Seems like your friend knows me," said Sehun smirking.

Yongseo was now turned into a red strawberry, "Uh-yeah! My name is Yongseo and I know you! I-I have seen you on many magazine's front covers and I am a huge fan of yours"

Sehun smiled, "Nice to meet you Minhee and Yongseo, how about we have chitchats later and focus on Cyclops?"

Yongseo nodded. The excitement in Yongseo's face was a reflection of a typical fangirl meeting their idols while Minhee just looked disgusted looking at Yongseo's face.

"Oh, Sehun!" squealed Yongseo after Sehun left, unlocking all the doors.

"You know him?" asked Minhee.

"Of course! You must be a caveman if you don't know him. He is my only internet crush!" said Yongseo, "Isn't he sooooooooo handsome! Oh my god!" squealed Yongseo.

"You have to stop. We got a mission to complete" said Minhee.

"Aren't you guys coming along?" asked Sehun who was back. Yongseo nodded. "Let's go," said Sehun. They sure locked the doors after they left.