Apricus 13-14

~SOTD:- Moon Rider by BDC~
________________________________________________________

Woobin turned into a shadow and speeded away to the injured werewolf.
"Where could it be going?" thought Woobin as the werewolf was dragging himself to a more thick and dark forest.

As Woobin was following the werewolf, he heard a small cry. It belonged to a child. Woobin was now hesitating, he was in a big dilemma whether he should look out for the cry or follow the werewolf.
"This is a scary hour, the child is crying and needs someone. Life is more important than the secrets of enemies" thought Woobin. So, he ditched the idea of following the enemy and decided to help out. Woobin hid behind a thick tree and turned himself to human form. He looked around and quietly followed the silent sniffs.

He found a little girl who seemed to be like 5 to 7 years old sitting on the ground and trying hard not to cry. She seemed a little injured too.
"Hello, are you ok?" asked Woobin, approaching the little girl.
The girl backed off looking scared.
"You don't need to be afraid, I am here to help you," said Woobin.
"No thank you," said the little girl.
Woobin was confused, "It's the middle of the night! There are werewolves around, it's dangerous"
"Trusting strangers would be riskier than a werewolf's attack," said the girl.
Woobin's jaw dropped, "Not EVERY stranger is bad!"
"THEY ARE!" said the girl and started crying.
Woobin panicked, "Okay, stop crying, please! This ain't gonna solve any problems"
"I-I once got lost in a fare and a stranger said he would find my daddy and mommy. He almost kidnapped me but thankfully my daddy found m-me" said the little girl, still crying.
"I understand, trusting strangers is hard for a little girl like you but look at the situation girl!" said Woobin.
The girl shook her head.
Woobin sighed and thought to talk to her sweetly.
"May I know your name?" smiled Woobin who crouched down to the little girl's height.
"Anna," said the little girl.
"Anna, ok. Look, I don't have any sweets for making you come with me. But I think you are a smart girl and a very good daughter" said Woobin.
"I know I am!" said Anna, smiling.
"That's good. So, being a good daughter, do you want to give trouble to your parents?" asked Woobin.
"No, but they scold me every time I play Roblox. I think they should know how important I am" said Anna.
Woobin was shocked by Anna's statement and thought "Kids these days"
"You mean a LOT to your parents, they scold you for your good. At this time, your parents are very worried about you" said Woobin.
"They should be," said Anna.
"Don't you feel bad for them that they are risking their life at night to search you in this scary forest?" asked Woobin.
The girl thought for a moment and nodded.
"Don't you wanna go home and watch Tom and Jerry?" asked Woobin.
"What's that?" asked Anna.
Woobin sighed and thought how fun it was when he had to wake up at 6 to watch new episodes of his favorite cartoon when he was a child.
"Nevermind. Don't you wanna watch Frozen?" asked Woobin.
Anna nodded with her eyes excited.
"So, let me help you," said Woobin.
The girl still wasn't convinced, "How do I trust you?"
"You can't judge all based on the actions of a few, Anna," said Woobin, "trust me, please?"
"Promise me then!" said Anna, getting up.
"I promise," said Woobin who was happy that Anna was finally convinced.

Anna was ready to go with Woobin.
"Where is your house?" asked Woobin as they started walking even though they didn't know which direction they were going.
Woobin noticed Anna was walking slowly.
"Are you fine? Are you hurt?" asked Woobin.
"I did suffer from a heartbreak a few weeks ago but a few hours ago I tripped on something and I hurt my leg," said Anna.
"HEARTBREAK?" Thought Woobin.
"Let me carry you on my back then," said Woobin.
"A piggyback ride?" asked Anna.
Woobin nodded and carried Anna. Anna was happy.
"Do you remember where your house is?" Asked Woobin.
"As far as I remember it's a little far," said Anna, "I think we go straight to the left"
Woobin obeyed.
"Oh, by the way, what's your name though?" asked Anna.
"It's Woobin," said Woobin.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" asked Anna.
"No," said Woobin.
"WHAT? REALLY?" said Anna who was shocked, "How lonely of you!"
Woobin took the hit, "Ouch"
"You got any crushes?" asked Anna.
"Loren Gray," said Woobin.
"No, I mean noncelebrity," said Anna.
"None and how about we don't talk about love life?," said Woobin. Anna nodded.