Apricus 13-25

~SOTD:- Thrill Ride by The Boyz~
________________________________________________________

Soon, Halloween approached and so did everyone's excitement. Well, except for Eric as he got a lot of scolding from Taeyeon to spend money on the crows who now shits on you every time you pass under the tree. 
It was 9 at night when they decided to make their best memories together. Nothing goes peacefully here though.

"COULDN'T YOU GUYS JUST DRESS UP A LITTLE EARLY! LOOK it's 9.03!" shouted Wonjin.

"Oh come on! It isn't that late!" said Yongseo from her room, putting on her earrings.

"Why do all girls take so much time to go out? They dress up as if they are going to a wedding even if the destination is like half kilometers for grocery shopping," scoffed Minhee.

"I don't think only GIRLS take time to get ready, some BOYS also take time. You know what I mean," said Allen mocking Jungmo who was the only male not yet present among them. 

"But I am sitting here for like 20 minutes!" said Jiwon, who took no effort to dress up and put on makeup. 

"Yeah, I was on the exact time as well! Not every girl is late!" said Lacy pouting her lips. 

"Uh...was it necessary to wear Halloween get up? I mean me, including Allen, Jiwon, Minhee, and Wonjin, are casual but the rest of you….," said Seongmin referring to the people who had decided to cosplay. 

"What? It's Halloween!" said Serim, who was dressed up as a pirate. 

"Yeah, it's the occasion! Elsewhen will I get to show off my costume?" said Taeyoung flexing his sandwich costume which no one had the interest to look at.

"It's kinda cringing but not I ain't judging today!" said Allen. 

So, Serim was dressed up as a pirate, Taeyoung a sandwich costume, Lacy as a sailor moon character, Woobin as Woody from The Toy Story while Hyeongjun dressed up as Zenitsu from Demon slayer.

"So, only Beeda, Yongseo, and Jungmo are dilatory," said Serim checking his wristwatch.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" asked Eun-sang who made his surprise entrance.

"Oh yes! Are you free right now?" asked Woobin.

"I mean yeah, Masters told me I could rest for a few days," said Eun-sang. 

"Then you are coming with us! Go change if you want," said Hyeongjun.

"It depends on where we are going. Mind if someone answers that? And I don't think it's a compulsion to wear a particular Halloween outfit," said Eun-sang.

"Nah, you can wear whatever you want," said Hyeongjun.

"The first destination is a haunted house-like story act game and the second is a karaoke night!" said Taeyoung.

"Oh seems like putting on a jacket will do all," said Eun-sang and went to take his jacket.

"Yeah, I am ready. Is everyone here yet?" asked Yongseo finally coming out of her room.

"There are still other people choosing the get-up for today," informed Seongmin.

"Beeda was applying her lipstick so she must be coming around soon enough!" said Yongseo, "And was the Halloween outfit necessary?" 

"No it's not but since it's the OCCASION people here want to flex!" said Seongmin, mocking Taeyoung who furrowed his eyebrows.

Beeda was out of her room also dressed up as a pirate. "Woah! Is it a coincidence or what?" laughed Beeda who saw Serim too in the pirate outfit.