Apricus 13-21

~SOTD:- Mafia in the morning by ITZY~
________________________________________________________

"You know, what's the most hatest part of these journeys?" asked Hyeonjun.

Wonjin chuckled, "What?"

"That the roads are only one way! Returning, we have to go on foot" said Hyeonjun.

"I know, I don't like this part either," said Wonjin. 

"Surprisingly, Seungyeon took the other long road," said Hyeongjun. 

"You heard him, he said he needed to meet his friend," said Wonjin.

"He could've been a box of entertainment, you know," said Hyeongjun.

"Fear not! I am the bigger box of entertainment here!" said Wonjin, "🎵Castaways, we are the castaways🎵" 

Hyeongjun joined in, "🎵Ahoy there, ahoy, we are castaways🎵" 

Wonjin continued, "🎵We're stuck where we are🎵"

Hyeongjun sang, "🎵With no house, no car🎵"

They both sung together, "🎵Castaways, ahoy, we are castaways🎵" 

"How relatable," said Hyeongjun as they reached a giant old wooden bridge. 

**************************************************

"Do you know where the bus stop is?" asked Taeyoung. 

"Only one way. Very rarely does the bus go here" said Woobin. 

"And I know we aren't lucky enough," said Taeyoung.

"Always, our luck is like a bingo ticket. When only one number is left for a full house before announcing your final number, the other takes away all the money" said Woobin.

"That's so accurate of you," said Taeyoung.

"I always am," scoffed Woobin.

"Can't you just take us to the headquarters by creating a flood?" asked Jungmo.

"I'm afraid I can not. You know Eun-sang will not hesitate to make me go to heaven if I do it the second time" said Woobin.

"Will you even go to heaven?" joked Jungmo.

"Taking care of mental people like you will surely do," said Woobin.

"Wait! The second time?" asked Taeyoung, who was clueless about the Eun-sang thing. 

"I was stuck in a desert returning, it was hot as an oven in the day and cold as a freezer in the night and I wouldn't choose to die so I bought a flood in the desert" explained Woobin.

"Wow! That's so cool! Will the desert be a desert anymore?" asked Taeyoung.

"Look at the bridge," said Jungmo, pointing to a huge wooden bridge.

**************************************************

"It's ok Jiwon, you don't need to be sad," said Lacy. 

"I miss Lucario," cried Jiwon.

"He wanted to stay there because it is his hometown, everyone loves their hometown. You need to show empathy" said Lacy.

"I showed it enough to that dog, but even a dog doesn't want me," said Jiwon.

"Yeh, it was your first time showing compassion to someone but it's okay," said Lacy.

"No, it's not! If I show compassion to someone, that someone also has to show equal compassion!" said Jiwon.

"Oh come on, what you said has to be true but your case is different!" said Lacy.