Chapter 27

"You're right, let's kill him"....

We stared at All Might, waiting for him to make any response, and that's when I noticed it. I looked toward Midoriya non discreetly and the look on his face showed that he also caught onto what was currently happening. The steam coming from the Pro Hero, blending into the fog that was still lingering around proved my suspicions.

All Might...

He's gone past his limit.

He's still planted in the same spot, which meant: any sudden movement on his part, he'll turn into his "small" form. In other words,

He's screwed

Shigaraki and Kurogiri charge full speed ahead towards All Might, hands ready to disintegrate him into oblivion.

"This is revenge for Nomu!"

Suddenly, Midoriya disappeared from his spot and launched himself into the air, breaking his legs in the process. All of us yelled out to him, but it was no use of course. When he's determined, he'll see through to anything until the end. He readied his fist, preparing to land a blow on Kurogiri.

"Get away from All Might!"

Only a couple feet away from the purple being, Shigaraki stuck his hand through the mist, teleporting it to reach Deku's face, seconds away from disintegrating it.

A gunshot ripped through the villain's hand, forcing him to move it away. Deku fell to the floor and looked up towards the entrance. We all followed his line of vision and sighed in relief.

The backup has arrived.

"I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative, have now returned with reinforcements!"

Almost the whole UA staff was present, all in a line, ready for a fight. They split up to help out the other students who were in the different attack "regions".

I turned my head towards Shigaraki when I heard a sigh from his direction.

"Dammit, they're here now. Game over. Let's go home and try again some other time Kuro-"

Before he could finish his sentence, his ass got blasted by that Snipe hero. He was shot around five times, his body now dancing around on the ground. I knew how serious the situation was at the moment but I couldn't help it. I had to put a hand over my mouth and try to look as serious as possible in order not to laugh.

No hate to you crusty-ass, but he really rocked your shit buddy.

Shit. I thought it was only funny when I watched this scene for the first time.

Guess I was wrong...

Kurogiri blocked the remaining bullets that were being shot at him. He tried to put him in the teleport so they could escape but they started to get sucked away. Thirteen used the last bit of their strength to try and suck them into the void.

As the portal was shrinking little by little Shigaraki's final words were,

"I may have failed this time, but for sure next time... I will kill you, All Might, symbol of peace. And you-"

He turns his head to face me,

"I'll make sure to pay you a nice visit soon so you can come with me. Until next time."

And with that, they disappeared. As more and more heroes dispersed to contain the other remaining small-fry villains, we were getting ready to leave. I really wanted to go help Midoriya but I didn't want him to panic, since I'm pretty sure All Might is reverting back to his form.