Chapter 16

After everyone's questions were answered, All Might started drawing slots to see who ended up with who. Since there was an odd number of students now that I'm here, there was gonna be a group of three.

Just my luck, I hope I don't third wheel or something.

"Midoriya and Uraraka, Team A..."

I wonder who Ima end up with, I hope we'll be able to cooperate.

Shit, why am I getting nervous now , its not a big deal.

"Shoji, Todoroki, OH AND Y/N! WE NOW HAVE OUR GROUP OF THREE!"

I snap my head out of the clouds once I realized my name was called.

"I'm sorry, who am I with? I wasn't paying attention. My bad."

"Worry not y/n, you are grouped up with Shoji and Todoroki!"

"Oh I see, thank you."

I watched as everyone was getting chosen in their groups and saw how people were heading towards their assigned partners. I decided it was time to do the same so I walked over to my two new buddies.

"Whats up? Ready for this training you two?"

"Yeah I'm ready."

I turn to Shoji and smile, grateful for his reply.

How kind to not leave me hanging, unlike a peppermint swirl with no expression just staring at me.

Great talk, great talk.

"You ready Todoroki?"

"Oh. Yes."

I raise my brow and look at Shoji, who responds by shrugging his shoulders. I reciprocate the movement and decide to chat with him as we wait to see who we are up against.

If it wasn't for talking for Shoji, I'd be shitting bricks.

What if I fuck up with my quirk?

"Y/N."

What if I fail my teammates?

"Y/N."

What if I fucken hurt someone on accident? I mean that's prob bound to happen but still, its not like i want to resort to that shit.

"Y/N?"

What if...

"Y/N, we have to discuss our plan."

I open my eyes, not realizing they were even closed in the first place.

GOSH I MUST HAVE LOOKED SO FUCKEN STUPID SHITTTT

"Oh shit I'm so sorry you guys, I spaced out. It won't happen again, I promise."

I slap my cheeks to regain focus and determination towards this training.

I look around and realize that one of us is missing.

"Hey Shoji, where the hell's Todoroki? He does realize he's in a team right?"

"He suddenly just walked away, hopefully making a plan for us?"

I scratch my head, suddenly remembering bits and pieces of the damn plot for this training.

Shit, he's planning on doing all the fucken work without talking with his partner

Well, now his partners

If I remember correctly, he goes in the battle building by himself and freezes the whole damn thing into a damn iceberg.

As if Im about to let that shit happen