Chapter 57

"So guys, what should we start doing?"

"I don't know, maybe just run for a bit and maybe we might find the principal, he's small so if we see him, I can electrocute him."

I laugh a bit as we keep on running, and then suddenly I stop. "Wait guys, what if that's what he wants us to do..."

"What do you mean y/n?"

"Shh, do you guys hear that?"

Mina and I both turn to Kaminari, who puts his finger to his lips, signaling to look up to the pipes above us. Suddenly, the noise grows louder, making a creaking noise.

"Guys, remember what Kaminari said about where Remy might be?"

"Remy... Y/n who's Remy?"

I shake my head, "Never mind that. Remember what you said about where the principal might use his point of attack." I point my finger, trying to give him a hint.

He let out a small 'oh' and nodded. Another creaking noise was made followed by something unhinging, and we looked up again to the pipes. Our eyes grew wide as we saw the pipes unhatch themselves from each other, causing us to look back at each other.

"Run!"

One by one, the pipes kept crashing down, causing us to hit the gas on our legs.

"Shit shit shit! Everything's falling behind us! What do we do?!"

Kaminari screamed, "I don't know, just run!"

"Guys! You better grab on tight and hang on!" I yell as I wrap an arm around them the best I can, holding them in a vice grip. I sent all the energy I could come up with and shot the blast out from beneath us, launching us all in the air.

"OH SHITT!"

I ignore Kaminari's screams in terror and quickly look around for a flat platform to throw us on. Thankfully there was one nearby so I released another blast, throwing us in that direction.

As we neared the top of the flat building I yelled, "Brace yourselves!"

As soon as we landed oh so gracefully, we all groaned in pain. I slowly lifted myself up, my eyes making it seem like the world was fucken spinning.

"Thanks Y/n, but did you really have to throw us here like that, everything feels like it's broke- oww oww OWW!!"

I rolled my eyes as I bent down to help Mina up while looking at Kaminari. "Well it seemed like the best option we had, I mean if you want I could just throw your ass back over there so you can keep running from being crushed. How does that sound, hm?"

He frantically shook his head no. "On second thought, mmm how I love the sweet pain of escaping ah ha haaaaa..."

Mina and I both roll our eyes and get back to business.

"Alright, everyone keep your eyes peeled to where the exit and that rat might be, but make it quick cause us being here is putting us in a vulnerable position."

"Copy"

"Copy- Hey look over here you guys!"

We turn towards Kaminari, who's pointing into the distance, pinpointing the exit. I hit him on the back with pride.

"Nice going man, that was quick!"

"Uh guys, I think we better leave now..."

"Why, what's wrong Mina?"

All she answered with was her pointing her finger out into the distance where what looked like a crane was sitting, only that there seemed to be an occupant inside.