Chapter 49

"So Iida, what made you wanna go to this agency?"

I watch as he stares off into space, facing out the window of the train. Looking at his face through his reflection, I can tell that he seems to be on edge.

After a couple seconds of silence, he responds. "Well Y/n, what made you choose this agency?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Honestly, I just put the three agencies that gave me an offer down on the paper based on which one I saw first. This was actually a pure coincidence that we're going to the same one, not that I mind by the way, it's nice to be with someone you know when you're not familiar with the area. Wouldn't you agree?"

He nods his head. " You have a valid point Y/n, I think we will do an admirable job while we're there. This might be a bit of a long trip, so I think we should take a quick rest break so that we have energy when we get there."

I nod my head in agreement, "You're right, I think I deserve some sleep since I had to wake up so goddam early just to come here."

"Um, Y/n... We arrived here at around the same time school normally starts?"

"Uhhh, so? I can still be lazy and tired buddy." I let out a yawn.

"I see, well this could be a cause of you possibly going to sleep at a late time schedule. I would recommend you try and fix it since sleeping at the wrong time can cause you to stump your growth. Oh as well as harm your heart and there can be a high chance of sicknesses that could be affected by doing so, so I would think the best choice of action is for you to— Y/n?"

I couldn't even respond to him as I began sinking further and further into my nap.
—-

Iida's POV:

"–Y/n?"

I watched as her body relaxed and they fell further and further into their sleep. After I was positively sure she was fast asleep, I let out a sigh of relief and returned to face out the window and watch the scenery.

"I'm sorry I had to divert the question you had asked me Y/n... I don't wish to tell you what I really plan on doing while I'm here in Hosu City."

I adjust my head a bit to glance over in Y/n's direction, wondering how I'm going to be able to separate from them in case I were to catch a glance or a hint that will lead me to the bastard that did that to my brother.

If I ever get my hands on that piece of shit, I'll end him right there and then. He ruined my brother, hurt our family, and now he has to pay the price.

Before I could continue delving into that thought,I heard a thump. Quickly snapping out of my thoughts, I turned to see that Y/n's head had been slightly moving front and back, hitting her head against the seat. I let out a quiet laugh, wondering how she can still be asleep after all that.

As I was about to turn to face the window once again, I noticed how her head began to start tilting to the side, outside of the seat. Before it could completely slip off the seat, I quickly reached around her, my hand being able to stop her from letting it fall.

"Y/n you need to fix your sleeping habits, you could have hurt your neck badly–"

I immediately saw that she was still asleep, not knowing what was about to happen. I let out a sigh and began to prop their head back up against the seat. After making sure she wasn't tilting in that direction, I finally removed my hand and went back to facing the window. Not even a minute later I felt a thump on my arm.

"What's wrong–"

I turned to see that her head had fallen in my direction, which instantly made me freeze on the spot. All I was able to see was hair covering their face.