Chapter 54

"... we'll have some fun with a resume training race..."
—----
"Okay, that will be it for class. Also, there is only one more week left until the final exams. I expect you all are studying properly. I'm sure you already know but there will also be a practical exam other than the written one. Make sure you prepare your mind and body properly before them. That is all."

And with that, he closed the door to our homeroom, leaving us all there with a couple of seconds of silence before the class erupted into multiple conversations. On one side of the room I hear Kaminari and Mina berating Mineta because surprisingly he's ranked at a pretty decent standing in the class compared to them, while in another section, I hear people talking about how everything's been pretty hectic ever since we started school.

I just continued to stare out the window, without a thought behind my eyes. The sky looked nice and I refused to think about school after that training race we did before all this.

"Hey, Y/n."

I turn my head to the side to look at Kirishima.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I was just gonna ask you, how are you planning on studying for the finals?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Honestly, I was just gonna stare at my notes and just hope for the best right before the test. I haven't been the best at studying."

Especially when I'm taking in all this damn new information in this world.

"Oh damn, well I was going to ask if you wanted to study with me, and hopefully..." he leans down to whisper in my ear. "Bakugou. I haven't asked him yet, but he seems to be in a pissy mood, you know?"

I nod my head. "Yea, I can literally feel his anger fill up this area. Wonder what bit his ass in the morning."

"I have ears, you know."

I turn towards him to see him staring daggers into my soul. I lift my hand to my mouth and fake a gasp. "Oh my god, I am soooo sorry! You definitely weren't supposed to hear that."

"Shut up you damn liar, and what the hell were you guys whispering about."

I look towards Kirishima. "I thought this dumbass just said he had ears. Guess all his yelling really did make him go deaf."

I watched as Kirishima tried his best to compose himself while Bakugou's face seemed to make him look constipated.

"Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to help me and Y/n study, but I didn't know for sure if you would or not."

As he said that, we heard a commotion of cheering towards the back of the room, where Momo's desk was. We watched as she was talking about the plan for her to help them study at her home.

"I can do that too."

Kirishima and I both turned back to look at Bakugou, who suddenly looked fired up.

"Oh shit, you really will? I'm not gonna lie, I had my doubts that you were gonna say yes."

"I'll beat the damn knowledge into both of your brains, so you better be ready.
If you guys whine and complain, you're dead."

Me and the redhead gave each other a fist bump. "We're counting on you!"
—-------

"How much longer 'till we get there dude?"

"Yeah seriously, it feels like we've been walking foreverrr."

"Shut your traps, both of you keep complaining and it's getting on my nerves."

"Well its not our fault its taking us so damn long to get to the place."

"Its been ten fucken minutes, I honestly don't know how the hell you got your asses in UA if you're whining so dam much!"