Chapter 11

"Are any of you two good with directions?"
————

I hand them the piece of paper and they look at it. Bakugou's mumbling something about how he supposedly "can't read this shit because it's so messy" while Deku thinking deeply on where it is I'm assuming.

"So, can one of you help me get there?"

"I'll take you dumbass."
"I'll take you y/n!"

Queue the seconds of silence.

I watched as both boys look at each other in a surprised way, but not wavering their stare. I noticed how Blondie was now glaring and even Broccoli now had a serious expression, his stare unmoving from from him. The air around them seemed to get somewhat tense so I just took the paper back.

Bakugou's POV:

Why the fuck is this shitty nerd saying that he'll take y/n home? He's so dumb he'll probably get them both even more lost. I'm way better than this damn extra so no way in hell am I going to let him take y/n-. Wait why the fuck am I even offering.

I just feel sorry for this idiot because she can't go home anytime soon.

Yea, that's fucken it. She should be grateful I'm gracing her with my generosity.

Deku's POV:

That's odd?

Why is Kacchan saying he'll take y/n?

Since when was he this, kind???? I could just take her since he must have things to do. Can't he just go home? Just the thought of Kacchan actually helping someone.... I got goosebumps.

He's even glaring at me? Well I'll hold my ground then too. Y/n's my friend now so I wanna help her out...

Back To Y/N POV:

Maybe I shouldn't have asked. Why did they get so serious its really no big deal. Shit, I was probably a bother.

"Listen, its fine, I'll just find this place. I'm sorry that I was a bother, you guys seemed pretty serious. Ima head out, bye you guys."

"Wait"
"Wait"

I stopped myself from walking and turned around to watch as they both came catching up to me.

"H-how about we both just take you, right Kacchan?"

"Shut your mouth you damn nerd. The only reason I'm coming is so you don't fucken get y/n even more lost than she already fucken looks."

"Hey I'm right here ya know? You don't have to come if you don't want to, I don't want to bother you."

"Shuddup and let's just fucken go already, it's just gonna get even more late."

He starts stalking ahead of us, paper in his hand and leads the way. Me and Deku just stand there though, somewhat amused with how surprisingly considerate he's being, even though what he says doesn't correlate with his actions.

"Are you guys fucking coming or what, hurry the fuck up and move your damn legs."

Me and Deku turn to look at each other and we started laughing quietly, now following behind him. The walk to Aizawa's was comfortable because here and there we had mini conversations and then we would all just go in silence. It was perfect for me to actually think over some things that I noticed as I got here.

Honestly, thank god they forgot to ask how I knew their names. It all went perfectly and now I just have to confirm some things to put the pieces into place.

We continued to walk, passing by an alley to which I saw a glimpse of blue flicker at the other side of it. They kept walking, Bakugou cursing out Deku for being so damn annoying and Deku trying to defend himself. None of them noticed I had stopped in front of the alley, trying to decipher why the blue seemed so familiar. I stepped into the alley like the dumb person I was and was soon to regret it when someone appeared right before me, bumping into me and taking a step back. I made an grunt and rubbed my nose, as it had made contact with the other person.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to crash into yo-"

Oh fuck, no wonder the blue looked familiar.

Ohhhhhhh shittt.

"S'fine, doesn't matter. Just watch where your going next time, you wouldn't wanna bump into the wrong type of people now would you?"

I only nodded my head, my mouth seeming to have been closed shut, unable to speak as I looked into his eyes.

"What's your name anyway, stranger who bumps into people in an alley?"

"Ah, sorry. My name's uh y/n, and you are?"

Good job, act oblivious and all will be fine.

I hope.

"...The name's Dabi. Why are you alone anyway?"

"Ah you see I'm not alone I was with my two friends-"

"Y/N, there you are! We noticed how you weren't behind us-"

"Who the fuck are you?"

I saw as the two boys came quickly and stood slightly in front of me, almost blocking my vision.

"Just some wandering passerby, she bumped into me and I just asked why she was alone here. Apparently she was with you guys but it seems as if you didn't even notice when she wasn't with you two anymore"

"Mind your own fucken business you damn extra. Let's go."

He raises his hands in sarcastic defense. "Woah there, no need to get snappy with me. How bout you focus on paying attention to your surroundings so you know when your little friend doesn't get lost again... Bye y/n, see ya around."

I could've sworn this burnt toast was now smirking at me as me and the boys hauled ass outa there. Once we turned to another street they both stopped and looked at me.

"The fuck did you think you were doing not telling us you stopped, you little shit."

"Kacchan's right y/n, you should've said something. We were surprised to see you weren't with us."

I rubbed the back of my neck apologetically. I felt pretty guilty for not telling them, but what was I supposed to do?

Suddenly say 'Hey guys there's something blue over there in that shady alley let's check it out and put ourselves in danger'

Yea right, but still. I should've told them.

"Sorry you guys, I didn't mean to stop and not say anything. I just got distracted is all. Maybe you should listen to what the stranger said and be more aware of your surroundings."

"That fucken extra was a creep, and don't give me his advice. I'm not fucken stupid."

"Sorry you guys, didn't mean to tease you at all. In all honesty, it made me happy knowing you were both able to find me rather quickly even though I was in an alley. Man, I have the greatest friends. I'm so lucky to have met you guys."

They seemed to have been stunned to silence, because they said nothing.

"Well c'mon boys, lead the way!"

Seeming to snap out of it, they continued their walk, but made sure we were all in the same pace, walking next to each other. Deku being on my right and Bakugou on my left, i was sandwiched between them two. Not that I minded though. It made it easier to have conversations like this anyway.

Going back into my thoughts, I was finally able to put the puzzle pieces together on what had been on my mind today.

To Be Continued...

A.N:
-I had pumpkin cheesecake, that shit was absolutely scrumptious-