Chapter 39

"Who the fuck are you?"
————

Before I could land the blow, their hand came up and engulfed mine. I struggled to put some distance between me and this silhouette, but it was no use. They changed places with me so now I was against the wall. Panic scoured through my entire being and everything in me was desperate to get away. I couldn't help but close my eyes due to my fears of it being the LOV,
becoming a reality.

With no other options left, I opened my mouth to scream. Their other hand covered my mouth and muted my call for help.

"Hey dumbass, it's me."

Bakugou

I stopped my movements and opened my eyes to look at my friend. He looked a bit out of breath as he slowly removed his hand from my mouth. Relief and embarrassment washed over me all in one go as I watched him wipe the little beads of sweat that were threatening to trickle down his face.

What. The. Fuck.

I can't believe that out of all the thoughts that were going through my head, it never processed that it could be

ONE OF MY FUCKEN FRIENDS

LEMME JUST OPEN A HOLE IN THE EARTH AND DIVE RIGHT INTO IT

...

Well in my defense, this asshole decided to sneak up on me and not say a word

But then again he was probably just going to say hi, he must've been so confused that I reacted how I did

...

You're not really having an argument with yourself, are you?

Well... you're right and your wrong...

Alright lets just shut the fuck up and go back to reality

"What the fuck was that you idiot?! Why did you start acting crazy?" He whisper yelled.

I rolled my eyes and bonked him right on the head.

"Well gee, I don't knowww... Maybe it's because you decided to sneak up on me and not say anything? I get that you weren't expecting me to try and beat your ass, but you should've said something. You really scared the shit out of me."

He shrugged his shoulders and glared at me. " Well it's not my fucking fault you're a fucken scaredy cat. You afraid of the dark or something?"

As the last sentence fell out of his mouth, I saw it forming into a grin, basically mocking me.

"Oh I know for a fact the explosion boy ain't saying shit. Fix the unnecessary anger issues you got on you before you start coming at me for, in your words exactly, "being afraid of the dark""

As he got ready to say something, I quickly turned my head to the side and signaled with my hand to be quiet. He stopped and turned to the direction I was facing, wondering why I suddenly stopped talking. I listened closely and when I recognized the voices, I turned my head and tapped on him.

"It's Deku and Icyhot." I whispered.

He lifted his eyebrow and turned back to where the voices were coming from. Without wasting another second, he started advancing towards the exit where the voices were located. I was about to leave the opposite way but before I could take another step, Bakugou grabbed my arm and tugged me with him.

WHAT ABOUT MY FUCKEN BATHROOM BREAKKKK

Not wanting to argue against him, I let him lead me. Once we were right at the exit, he stopped abruptly which caused me to bump right into his back. I was about to tell him off until I heard Deku and Todoroki talking.