Chapter 40

And here I thought I would be able to eat in peace without any interruptions...

Who am I kidding? It's always fucken chaos left and right...

I roll my eyes as my hands reach up to cover my ears as an effort to minimize the LOUD ASS SCREAMING of our dearest classmate Bakugou. Him and Kaminari started having a dispute of god knows what and now the blonde thinks its a yelling competition to see who can burst the most eardrums.

"SHUT THE HELL UP DUNCE FACE YOU SOUND STUPID RIGHT NOW!"

"Well at least I'm not the one yelling like a psycho. Like seriously bro, everyones looking over here."

"SAY THAT AGAIN YOU DAMN EXTRA!"

I remove my hands from where they were placed since it did nothing to help with the yelling. I look at Kirishima, Mina, and Sero, who looked as done as I was. My head shakes as I look over to Bakugou, who of course, was still yelling.

"Kaminari's right, you need to lower that volume of yours by ten notches. Think about the people around us, you're not letting them eat in peace with your loud ass voice booming throughout the entire cafeteria."

That seemed to have shut him up, only for him to glare at me and grumble a bunch of random ass words.

"Ah yes! The beautiful noise of peace and quiet, my ears are in heaven."

"You better shut that mouth of yours, dunce face."

With that, Kaminari raised his hands up as a sign of surrender and we all continued to eat and talk until there was about fifteen minutes remaining until the recreational games began. Not wanting to make a big announcement, I look at Mina and lightly kick her leg to get her attention. Once she looked back at me, I tilted my head a bit hoping for her to get the signal. It worked since she nodded her head and started to stand up while grabbing her food tray. I do the same and the boys turned to look in our direction.

"We'll see you later guys, peace out."

The two of us quickly put the trays in their designated drop off spot and walked towards the bathroom. I put my arm around my friend and let out a sigh of relief.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to use the restroom. I thought I was gonna die, thanks for coming with me sis." (bathroom reference to last chapter... the bitch never went ....🤡)

She laughs a bit. "Wow, that bad? You should've told me and we could've gone earlier."

"Nah, I didn't wanna interrupt since we were all talking."

"Whatever you say girl."

After finally using the restroom, we began to head for the stadium since we had about ten minutes left until the games began.

"y/n! Mina!"

We both whipped our heads back to see who was calling us, only for us to see all the girls from our class coming towards us in a rush. We walked towards them to meet them halfway.

"What's up girls?"

"Thank god we found you guys, we were looking everywhere for you!" Uraraka said with stagnant breath.

"What happene-"

"Come with us but we have to hurry so we won't be late! Just follow us!"

We did as we were told and joined the girls to reach our destination, the locker room.

Mina was the one to speak. "Uh guys? Why are we here?"

As we all went inside, we formed a circle, with Momo in the middle.