Chapter 43

My head hit the ground first, and without a moment too soon, everything faded to black...
-----

"HELLO ANYONE HERE WITH ME!!!!"

..........

"ANYONE?!"

...........
"NOT EVEN YOU CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST????"

There I was, standing alone in the darkness of my own dream, with nothing in sight.

You gotta be fucken kidding me...
Can someone like please just slap the shit outta me so I can wake up already.

As if someone was listening to me, everything went white and my eyes began to open. I grimaced at the light source that was blinding my poor eyes.

"You're finally awake dear, you were out for quite a bit."

I turn my head to face Recovery Girl. "Was I really?"

"Mhm, it's been about an hour since you were knocked out in the arena."

I quickly sat up and whipped the blanket off me.

"Wait wait wait... Recovery Girl do you have a TV here that we can use to see who's on right now really quick?"

She nodded her head and turned on the TV in the corner. We both watched as Kirishima and TetsuTetsu from class 1B were battling it out in... an arm wrestling match? After watching a bit of it, I decided it was time for me to head out and sit with the rest of my class.

"Thank you very much for healing me Recovery Girl. Is it alright if I go back to the stands?"

"Yes dear you're free to go. Be careful in your next match."

I walked out of the infirmary and headed to the stands. On the way there, I saw Kirishima and TetsuTetsu get carried away on a gurney to where I'm assuming is the infirmary. By the time I found my class, I noticed on the big TV screen that it was already the battle between Deku and Todoroki and everyone was hyper fixated on them two down below.

As I was walking down the steps to go back to my old spot, a hand gripped my wrist which made me stop to look at them.

"I see your dumb ass is still alive."

"Why thank you Blondie, and I see you're still someone that has to use a cuss word in every damn sentence."

"Y/N."

I raised my head a bit to see Kaminari since he was sitting next to Bakugou.

"Hey Kaminari, how are you feeling pain wise?"

"I'm feeling pretty good thankfully. I should be the one asking you that though, so like, how are you?"

I shrug my shoulders and give a lazy smile, "I mean, I'm living and breathing so I would say pretty damn good. Just a little bit sore here and there."

He nods his head and whispers something to Sero who was seated to the left of him.

"Well I'ma go sit down so I can watch the fight that's going, it looks like it's about to get really good right now."

"Just sit right here Y/n."

Sero and Kaminari move one seat down to the left to make room for me. I tried to decline since I was gonna go sit with Uraraka and Iida again but the lightning bolt started whining so I reluctantly sat in the seat.

"Isn't this view better than down there? Since we're higher up you get a better viewing of the fight right?"

I raised my eyebrows a bit, stunned at him for using his brain for something that wasn't girl related.